REEDS DELTA N1 CITY FIASCO

Aviation Trivia, Jokes & Humour

Moderator: Moderators

Re: REEDS DELTA N1 CITY FIASCO

Postby Captain » Thu Jan 16, 2014 5:10 pm

I had SH 1 t with reeds N1 city they could not service my Isuzu 360 petrol saying it was not popular because it was heavy on gas so they have limited experience at 32 000Km i traded it for a land rover product i walked from Reeds to N1 city Land rover after exhaustive efforts to get a toyota sales person to let me drive the new fortunner :shock: :shock: :shock: I even have a letter i scribed to Imperial Toyota explaining that their sales people are perhaps a little lethargic, I did not say i want to trade i just said i want to buy a new car no finance no trade in just sell me a car :!: Toyotas service is just as poor In JHb my 3 bakkies will be replaced they will not be isuzu products .... despite My Sales amanger wanting that new toyota FJ cruzer thing i will insist he gets a land rover its all about service :evil:
Captain
Frequent AvComer

Postby Goffel » Thu Jan 16, 2014 10:46 pm

By the sounds of things, my collegue is not the only one having hassels with this "so called reputable company".

To add insult to injury, whilst at the panel beaters, they lost his keys, and when they made a complete new set.....they forgot that he had a canopy......now one also needs a key for that as well.

Apparently they danced around the table on that topic as well.

Oh, and the panel beaters swopped the back wheels for a rather more used set.....wait for it....REEDS DEMANDED that my collegue pay for half the costs of the new tyres.

What a bunch of chopsticks they are...REEDS at N1 City Cape Town reputeable......ja, like tattoe on ur behind of ur ex mother in law.

I hope someone lets REEDS DELTA N1 CITY know what is being said about them and i hope they do the respectable and honourable thing and replace my collegues Chev bakkie

I just cannot believe they can crash his bakkie and not say anything......and lose his keys, wheels at the panel beaters AND still lie to him.

Now I know why i dont drive a Chev bakkie......well NOT from REEDS DELTA N1CITY.

Goffel....DISGUSTED.
Goffel
Frequent AvComer

Postby GeraldNagel » Fri Jan 17, 2014 7:10 am

Last edited by GeraldNagel on Mon Jan 20, 2014 8:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
GeraldNagel
Too Tousand
Too Tousand

Postby Captain » Fri Jan 17, 2014 8:02 am

GeraldNagel wrote:
My Sales amanger wanting that new toyota FJ cruzer thing i will insist he gets a land rover its all about service :evil:

That Toyoya FJ thingy has proven to be best investment I made. I have driven it for close to two years.

The other Toyota bakkies I owned gave me exceptional service without any problems whatsoever.

If you are not happy with a dealer's service go to another dealer but don't change brands it seems childish to me.

I insist, please buy a Landy thingy. You seem to deserve one for ignoring your loyal manager's wishes.

Perhaps his new employer will be wiser. :lol: :lol: :lol:
. Go drive a new landi,,,, then talk I was the biggest sceptic and still have hate for those stupid 90series but as for landi's new range it's top draw makes the fj look cheap and you to admit it is funny half plastic two tone monstrosity any brand is only as good as it's dedication to service! Read nose week jan 2014 and see what is being said about merc (Sandown motors century city)
Captain
Frequent AvComer

Postby GeraldNagel » Fri Jan 17, 2014 1:22 pm

Last edited by GeraldNagel on Mon Jan 20, 2014 8:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
GeraldNagel
Too Tousand
Too Tousand

Postby Whirly » Fri Jan 17, 2014 2:45 pm

kalahari wrote:Whirly it not about repairing the vehicle. its about the principle that the vehicle was not damaged at all before they got hold of it.
Yes I will even go as far as phoning the main head-office to complain as the local head-office are sometimes run by monkeys

I was referring to Walter's vehicle as he had obviously agreed to have them fix it. I do understand the loss of value, although some types of damage do not really take away from the value. Yes, the dealer will harp on it if he knows when you want to trade it in, but watch him ask the same for it as an undamaged one! :twisted:

Walter could have sold his vehicle to the Security company for full market value or insisted that they replace it with a similar vehicle (difficult but possible).

Whirly.
Jacobus Adriaan
(FSS,SSAW,NSC)
Of all things in life I have lost,I think I miss my mind the most!!
One of very few people never to have posted anything under the "NO" topic!!
I live by Hook's law........he said Murphy was an optimist!!
Whirly
8000 Tousand
8000 Tousand

Postby Captain » Fri Jan 17, 2014 3:43 pm

GeraldNagel wrote:Captain,

Those landys you referring to is for juppies which would most probably only see potholes in Sandton.

Double the price of a FJ. Yes cheaper but not better.

Want to see your choice of a landy doing rock climbing. Most probably slip on the oil leak it creates. :lol: :lol:

I take my landi you guys will not take Hungarian hookers :evil: I drive like i stole it, and then some !!!! out run GTI's and small littele gay porsches, corners too, the off road that will scare most :?: :?: I drop its ass in the sea or close to when off loading the jet ski. Sandton naaa mate you dont know me posing is for BMW or Audi Q5

If i want to pose i use my Aston Martin or if im posing like family man i use the S63 Brabus.... i dont need cars that have an identity crisis :lol: they must work they must perform, leave the plastic fantastics where they belong.
I would not have come up for land rover like this 6 months ago !!! I hated them, after driving one im asking why drive anything else?

My secretary did comment i have yet to experience there service :?: :?: so far it been good =D> it also only has to last 2 years
Captain
Frequent AvComer

Postby Great Dane » Fri Jan 17, 2014 3:48 pm

Whirly wrote:
kalahari wrote:Whirly it not about repairing the vehicle. its about the principle that the vehicle was not damaged at all before they got hold of it.
Yes I will even go as far as phoning the main head-office to complain as the local head-office are sometimes run by monkeys

I was referring to Walter's vehicle as he had obviously agreed to have them fix it. I do understand the loss of value, although some types of damage do not really take away from the value. Yes, the dealer will harp on it if he knows when you want to trade it in, but watch him ask the same for it as an undamaged one! :twisted:

Walter could have sold his vehicle to the Security company for full market value or insisted that they replace it with a similar vehicle (difficult but possible).

Whirly.

It is also the risk of owning things. I don't think you can demand anything more than that they fix it, same as in an accident insurance case.

That it might be worth it for a business to go the extra mile for good costumer care is another story. Problem is it doesn't show on the bottom-line immediately. Thinking about the future does not come natural to all.

No excuses for the blaming/hiding issue though. But you can only do that much. Take your business elsewhere and urge others to do the same.
Great Dane
Frequent AvComer

Postby Walter105 » Fri Jan 17, 2014 6:18 pm

Whirly wrote:

Whirly.

Most of us live in the real world Whirly... :twisted:
The only person I can try to be better than, is the person I was yesterday.
Walter105
1k poster
1k poster

Postby GeraldNagel » Fri Jan 17, 2014 7:56 pm

Last edited by GeraldNagel on Mon Jan 20, 2014 8:17 am, edited 2 times in total.
GeraldNagel
Too Tousand
Too Tousand

Postby GeraldNagel » Fri Jan 17, 2014 8:19 pm

Last edited by GeraldNagel on Mon Jan 20, 2014 8:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
GeraldNagel
Too Tousand
Too Tousand

Postby Great Dane » Fri Jan 17, 2014 8:28 pm

GeraldNagel wrote:You remind me of another individual I know that thrive on "brand names" to boost his image.

Says the Toyota lifestyle car owner :roll:
Great Dane
Frequent AvComer

Postby HASELL » Fri Jan 17, 2014 8:33 pm

Whirly wrote:
HASELL wrote:HASELL...A VW Amarok driver.

Now we all also know "it" is small! :twisted:

Whirly.

??????

You know, my next vehicle will be another Amarok or the new Grand Cherokee, and I was thinking as a daily driver the 2.5D-4D single cab 4x4, but not if there is the risk of me also growing a crappy "Toyota houding."
"If you want what you have never had, prepare to do what you have never done!"
HASELL
Incipient Spin

Location: Mostly Johannesburg West-rand and Lanseria, sometimes Durbanville.

Postby Captain » Fri Jan 17, 2014 8:49 pm

[quote="GeraldNagel"]Captain,

You remind me of another individual I know that thrive on "brand names" to boost his image.

Yet he can still not afford to live at the "correct adress".

That comment cant apply to me? I have paid homes on four continents :?: :?: :?: :?: care to explain :? ..... I dont care about brand names ger.... your confused but,,,, I do only wear Kelvin klein Underwear :oops: :oops:

Not sure unless your garage has 8 figures in it you should get into this...... cos unless you've driven high performance cars like i do you should should rather admire them from the distance your wallet affords :D :D

its only tossers who live behind google that comment about about a cars safty,,, cars that are impact resistant destroy themselves at the smallest accident.... to save the occupant.... u should know this you sound half intelligent?

My wife wrote of her merc in tyger valley centre parking lot a month back at 6 K/ per hour.... fortunately the yorkie and her emerged.... with only inconvenience :wink:
Better than the yorki at the vet and her at mediclinic and the car home with minor scratches in my opinion he he :D :D

I dont care about brand names but since we are into it with panties on the line,,,, google Bamford Rose.... give Mike my regards :D for the price of 2 well kitted RV's he knows how to unlock the power from Aston Martin c my middle finger and make sure you get the message :D
Last edited by Captain on Fri Jan 17, 2014 10:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Captain
Frequent AvComer

Postby Gerard Schultz » Fri Jan 17, 2014 9:55 pm

All airbags popped but quickly deflated moving from the fast lane to the embankment.
That is what airbags are supposed to do. Airbags only stay inflated in the movies and on TV. Question: Who all were wearing their seat belts while this accident was happening?
"It is nowise foolish to tilt at windmills. Providing you learn to knock them down." - Jeff Cooper
Gerard Schultz
Taxiing

PreviousNext

Return to 123.45