Plettenberg bay queries

Aviation chatter - For ALL Pilots and Aviation Enthusiasts

Moderator: Moderators

User avatar
Jayson v Schalkwyk
Too Tousand
Too Tousand
Posts: 2057
Joined: Thu Sep 01, 2005 11:02 am
Closest Airfield: Himeville
Location: Between A and B
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 15 times

Plettenberg bay queries

Unread post by Jayson v Schalkwyk » Wed Dec 04, 2019 4:24 pm

Hello all,

Would anybody have any leads on possible hangarage for a Maule for 10 days (15-25 Dec)? I would much prefer my aerrie in a hangar than exposed to the elements.

Also, are there any good recommendations on preferred car hire company in Plett?
Jayson van Schalkwyk

A pilot's professionalism is judged by how he flies when nobody is looking
JCA
1k poster
1k poster
Posts: 1532
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2008 8:34 pm
Closest Airfield: Krugersdorp
Location: Roodepoort
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 45 times

Re: Plettenberg bay queries

Unread post by JCA » Sat Dec 07, 2019 2:20 pm

Jayson v Schalkwyk wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 4:24 pm
Hello all,

Would anybody have any leads on possible hangarage for a Maule for 10 days (15-25 Dec)? I would much prefer my aerrie in a hangar than exposed to the elements.

Also, are there any good recommendations on preferred car hire company in Plett?
Just go on the internet for a car. Google Car hire in Plett. You could be spoilt for choice.
User avatar
Jayson v Schalkwyk
Too Tousand
Too Tousand
Posts: 2057
Joined: Thu Sep 01, 2005 11:02 am
Closest Airfield: Himeville
Location: Between A and B
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 15 times

Re: Plettenberg bay queries

Unread post by Jayson v Schalkwyk » Sat Dec 07, 2019 2:53 pm

JCA wrote:
Sat Dec 07, 2019 2:20 pm
Jayson v Schalkwyk wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 4:24 pm
Hello all,

Would anybody have any leads on possible hangarage for a Maule for 10 days (15-25 Dec)? I would much prefer my aerrie in a hangar than exposed to the elements.

Also, are there any good recommendations on preferred car hire company in Plett?
Just go on the internet for a car. Google Car hire in Plett. You could be spoilt for choice.
Avis and Europcar
Jayson van Schalkwyk

A pilot's professionalism is judged by how he flies when nobody is looking
avatar
Lining Up
Posts: 100
Joined: Sat Nov 06, 2010 4:20 pm
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

Re: Plettenberg bay queries

Unread post by avatar » Mon Dec 09, 2019 1:43 pm

Johan 082 818 0030 always has the best car deals
in Plett ! He is a one man band .
Good service as well !
User avatar
Jayson v Schalkwyk
Too Tousand
Too Tousand
Posts: 2057
Joined: Thu Sep 01, 2005 11:02 am
Closest Airfield: Himeville
Location: Between A and B
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 15 times

Re: Plettenberg bay queries

Unread post by Jayson v Schalkwyk » Mon Dec 09, 2019 1:59 pm

avatar wrote:
Mon Dec 09, 2019 1:43 pm
Johan 082 818 0030 always has the best car deals
in Plett ! He is a one man band .
Good service as well !
Thanks for the lead Avatar. Do you know the name of his business?
Jayson van Schalkwyk

A pilot's professionalism is judged by how he flies when nobody is looking
Taildraggerdriver
Helicopter getting close
Posts: 559
Joined: Wed Mar 02, 2011 5:04 pm
Closest Airfield: faps
Location: Far west
Has liked: 42 times
Been liked: 17 times

Re: Plettenberg bay queries

Unread post by Taildraggerdriver » Mon Dec 09, 2019 8:09 pm

Jayson
I going to be there from 16-18 dec
Feel like sharing a hangar
:D
Is there Avgas?
Cheers
D
C210
Cirrus sailplane
User avatar
Jayson v Schalkwyk
Too Tousand
Too Tousand
Posts: 2057
Joined: Thu Sep 01, 2005 11:02 am
Closest Airfield: Himeville
Location: Between A and B
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 15 times

Re: Plettenberg bay queries

Unread post by Jayson v Schalkwyk » Mon Dec 09, 2019 8:42 pm

Taildraggerdriver wrote:
Mon Dec 09, 2019 8:09 pm
Jayson
I going to be there from 16-18 dec
Feel like sharing a hangar
:D
Is there Avgas?
Cheers
D
Howzit Dicky. We going from Underberg to Plett on 15th. No Avgas available in Plett at the moment. I don’t have a hangar arranged. We staying in Keurboomstrand.
Jayson van Schalkwyk

A pilot's professionalism is judged by how he flies when nobody is looking
User avatar
Rockbuster
Fuelling up
Posts: 32
Joined: Sat May 12, 2012 10:44 pm
Closest Airfield: Tempe
Location: Bloemfontein
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

Re: Plettenberg bay queries

Unread post by Rockbuster » Sun Dec 15, 2019 4:20 pm

Join us on our breakfast runs from Plett. 0824121241

Return to “General Aviation Chatter”