General tips, techniques, hints, tools and the also where can I find it? We cover both construction and maintenance submissions.
- Posts: 158
- Joined: Mon Mar 09, 2009 5:46 pm
- Closest Airfield: Morningstar
Hi guys, I know there are a number of US STC’s available to convert a 182 tricycle gear to taildragger, ie a 180. I know Rod Rawson in Florida has an oft-quoted STC but I have googled him extensively but cannot find a Weblink or contact. Does anyone have any leads please? Thanks Heye
- Seven Thousand
- Posts: 7694
- Joined: Sat Dec 31, 2005 1:43 pm
- Closest Airfield: OR Thambo
- Location: Wherever there is good diamond gravels...
Sounds like a good idea
To fly is Heavenly, but to HOVER is Divine
I'm not driving fast - i'm flying low
- 10000 and still climbing
- Posts: 17336
- Joined: Wed Jan 04, 2006 4:17 pm
- Closest Airfield: OR Tambo
- Location: Atlasville.
Old age & treachery will triumph over youth & skill