Sorted- thanks guy's!

Motorbikes, property, electronics and non flying kitchen sinks to be placed here.

Moderator: Moderators

Forum rules
No commercial adverts please (If your intended post is of a commercial nature, then please follow this link and read BEFORE you post : http://www.avcom.co.za/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?t=54617) .If you are advertising for a friend - the ad must contain the owners contact details. If you wish to advertise in the commercial section: - email ads@avcom.co.za for more information. Model Aircraft have their own section - any posted here will be deleted.
F14
Steep Turn Left
Closest Airfield: ORF
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

Sorted- thanks guy's!

Unread post by F14 » Sun Jun 28, 2020 5:22 pm

Am interested in purchasing a vintage bike in Honeydew, but do to the Covid traveling restrictions am unable to go look at the bike myself!
Would highly appreciate if someone with the relevant knowledge could go and check the bike out for me!
If you can help me out, please PM me your cell no so that we can discuss it over the phone!
Last edited by F14 on Mon Jun 29, 2020 10:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
mikegbogh
Power on stall
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 2 times

Re: Need someone with good motorcycle knowledge to check out a vintage bike for me in Honeydew!

Unread post by mikegbogh » Mon Jun 29, 2020 9:10 am

Hi There,
I can certainly help you I am in Honeydew and have the experience I am sure we have already spoken? Vintage pre 1946 or Classic bike?
regards
Mike
Lots of Scale Gliders

Return to “Non aviation items”