Danie, these are serious allegations as they go both ways. The first is that I have been falsifying the sales figures and the second is that Lionel has not told the truth about the dealer adverts by telling us all that he went through all the statements and could not find even one payment so obviously I must have falsified the sales.
Here is my proof that I am not at fault and despite my many attempts to get this matter rectified it has been simply ignored or left unattended and Lionel’s figures show that he still believes that the dealer adverts were falsified although he not said as much, but what other conclusion can there be? . How do you delete payments from Nedbank Bank Statements? I would be interested in finding out how to do that as I feel it is impossible.
1. I have copies of all the invoices that were prepared by SAMAA, sent to me to check and then forwarded onto the dealers , including you.
2. Subsequently I received and age analysis in July 2012 which listed all the sales of the dealer adverts. August 12012 and so on, from SAMAA accounts that showed the adverts listed in the age analysis but getting fewer and fewer as they were paid.
3. I have a copy of an age analysis dated November 2012 that shows that most the dealer adverts had dropped off the age analysis as they had been paid. What other reason for them being dropped off the analysis can there be? I do not go into the SAMAA offices and fiddle with the accounts and would not know where to start in any case!! By early 2013 there were none left on the schedule, which again I say, were not prepared by me so they must have been paid to SAMAA and not to anyone else.
4. If they have subsequently 'disappeared' from SAMAA accounts, where did they go. It is a matter of some R33,600 so WHERE IS IT?
5. I know where it is!! It is still in the books and still in the bank but Lionel did not see it, or did he purposely not see it as he has had nearly 6 months now to revised the bank statements.
6. Nearly six month ago I suggested that Lionel was mistaken but he and the SMC have done nothing other than to continue to blame me.
7. Any SAMAA member needing copies of all tje above need only ask and I will forward them to you.
8. Finally how can the dealer advert sales be recorded in the monthly or daily age analysis forms if they never occurred and PJ cooked the books?
Danie I have email you all of the dicuments but I do not rmeber if I senf you the orginal invoices, raised by SAMAA accounts department but as they are listed on the age analysis forms that I have forwared to you they should not be need but in any event I will send them to you today.
No this matter has been stinking for 6 months and it has to be deodorised and soon.
PJ's and Camera Press
011 795 4064 *084 794 9188
Fax 086 616 1548. Info@pjgroup.co.za
P.O. Box 73999, Fairland 2030