Seen at FAGM (Rand)

Photography with reference to Aviation

Moderator: Moderators

Bearcat
thirty thousand
thirty thousand
Posts: 31034
Joined: Mon May 09, 2005 11:51 pm
Closest Airfield: Grand Central
Location: JHB
Has liked: 78 times
Been liked: 496 times

Re: Seen at FAGM (Rand)

Unread post by Bearcat » Tue Jul 02, 2019 7:31 pm

Bell 222 ZS-HJX in a new colour scheme
28 June 2019
Image
These users liked the author Bearcat for the post:
Cornell Blok
Bearcat
thirty thousand
thirty thousand
Posts: 31034
Joined: Mon May 09, 2005 11:51 pm
Closest Airfield: Grand Central
Location: JHB
Has liked: 78 times
Been liked: 496 times

Re: Seen at FAGM (Rand)

Unread post by Bearcat » Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:42 am

Bell 222 ZS-HJX
28 June 2019
Image
These users liked the author Bearcat for the post:
Cornell Blok
Bearcat
thirty thousand
thirty thousand
Posts: 31034
Joined: Mon May 09, 2005 11:51 pm
Closest Airfield: Grand Central
Location: JHB
Has liked: 78 times
Been liked: 496 times

Re: Seen at FAGM (Rand)

Unread post by Bearcat » Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:47 pm

Piper PA-24 Comanche ZS-NXG
28 June 2019
Image
Bearcat
thirty thousand
thirty thousand
Posts: 31034
Joined: Mon May 09, 2005 11:51 pm
Closest Airfield: Grand Central
Location: JHB
Has liked: 78 times
Been liked: 496 times

Re: Seen at FAGM (Rand)

Unread post by Bearcat » Wed Jul 03, 2019 8:04 pm

Cessna 172 Skyhawk ZS-CUX
29 June 2019
Image
User avatar
Tic
Steep Turn Left
Posts: 306
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2005 2:26 pm
Closest Airfield: FAGM
Location: FAJS
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 0

Re: Seen at FAGM (Rand)

Unread post by Tic » Wed Jul 03, 2019 8:55 pm

That 222 looks Hot!
User avatar
Cornell Blok
Seven Thousand
Seven Thousand
Posts: 7024
Joined: Thu Nov 27, 2003 9:04 am
Location: FALY
Has liked: 126 times
Been liked: 24 times

Re: Seen at FAGM (Rand)

Unread post by Cornell Blok » Thu Jul 04, 2019 9:25 am

Bearcat wrote:
Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:42 am
Bell 222 ZS-HJX
28 June 2019
Image
Wow Stunning can hear the airwolf theme song in my head :lol:
Petrol attendant in Training/Car Wash Supervisor

http://www.travelairva.com
User avatar
Ugly Duckling
Fife Thousand feet
Fife Thousand feet
Posts: 5923
Joined: Sat Mar 18, 2006 2:24 pm
Closest Airfield: Brakpan Benoni FABB
Location: Waterkloof
Has liked: 221 times
Been liked: 144 times

Re: Seen at FAGM (Rand)

Unread post by Ugly Duckling » Thu Jul 04, 2019 9:29 am

Cornell Blok wrote:
Thu Jul 04, 2019 9:25 am
Bearcat wrote:
Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:42 am
Bell 222 ZS-HJX
28 June 2019
Image
Wow Stunning can hear the airwolf theme song in my head :lol:
Complete the picture :D
Paul Sabatier EAA Ch 575, SSSA, ERGC, ERFC, AeroClub
Long time Cygnet builder
The object is to fly, it does not matter what the object is!
User avatar
Cornell Blok
Seven Thousand
Seven Thousand
Posts: 7024
Joined: Thu Nov 27, 2003 9:04 am
Location: FALY
Has liked: 126 times
Been liked: 24 times

Re: Seen at FAGM (Rand)

Unread post by Cornell Blok » Thu Jul 04, 2019 5:06 pm

Ugly Duckling wrote:
Thu Jul 04, 2019 9:29 am
Cornell Blok wrote:
Thu Jul 04, 2019 9:25 am
Bearcat wrote:
Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:42 am
Bell 222 ZS-HJX
28 June 2019
Image
Wow Stunning can hear the airwolf theme song in my head :lol:
Complete the picture :D
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Thank you
Petrol attendant in Training/Car Wash Supervisor

http://www.travelairva.com
Bearcat
thirty thousand
thirty thousand
Posts: 31034
Joined: Mon May 09, 2005 11:51 pm
Closest Airfield: Grand Central
Location: JHB
Has liked: 78 times
Been liked: 496 times

Re: Seen at FAGM (Rand)

Unread post by Bearcat » Thu Jul 04, 2019 7:19 pm

Bell 206B Jet Ranger ZT-RBE
28 June 2019
Image
User avatar
Tomcat1
Tree Tousand
Tree Tousand
Posts: 3214
Joined: Tue May 13, 2014 8:06 am
Closest Airfield: Silverton
Location: Pretoria
Has liked: 19 times
Been liked: 60 times

Re: Seen at FAGM (Rand)

Unread post by Tomcat1 » Thu Jul 04, 2019 7:54 pm

If you watch the Airwolf vid...RC is SO OBVIOUS...a total moron could see it :wink:
Bearcat
thirty thousand
thirty thousand
Posts: 31034
Joined: Mon May 09, 2005 11:51 pm
Closest Airfield: Grand Central
Location: JHB
Has liked: 78 times
Been liked: 496 times

Re: Seen at FAGM (Rand)

Unread post by Bearcat » Thu Jul 04, 2019 8:02 pm

Tomcat1 wrote:
Thu Jul 04, 2019 7:54 pm
If you watch the Airwolf vid...RC is SO OBVIOUS...a total moron could see it :wink:
Really :) .. you have shattered my dreams .. I thought a 222 could go supersonic :wink:
Bearcat
thirty thousand
thirty thousand
Posts: 31034
Joined: Mon May 09, 2005 11:51 pm
Closest Airfield: Grand Central
Location: JHB
Has liked: 78 times
Been liked: 496 times

Re: Seen at FAGM (Rand)

Unread post by Bearcat » Fri Jul 05, 2019 5:23 am

Piper PA-28 Cherokee ZS-ISI
29 June 2019
Image
User avatar
Tomcat1
Tree Tousand
Tree Tousand
Posts: 3214
Joined: Tue May 13, 2014 8:06 am
Closest Airfield: Silverton
Location: Pretoria
Has liked: 19 times
Been liked: 60 times

Re: Seen at FAGM (Rand)

Unread post by Tomcat1 » Fri Jul 05, 2019 7:19 am

Bearcat wrote:
Thu Jul 04, 2019 8:02 pm
Tomcat1 wrote:
Thu Jul 04, 2019 7:54 pm
If you watch the Airwolf vid...RC is SO OBVIOUS...a total moron could see it :wink:
Really :) .. you have shattered my dreams .. I thought a 222 could go supersonic :wink:
Referring more to the manoeuvring Bear :wink:
User avatar
DiaanR
Radio Call
Posts: 288
Joined: Mon Sep 09, 2013 3:31 pm
Closest Airfield: Waterkloof
Location: Pretoria
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 1 time

Re: Seen at FAGM (Rand)

Unread post by DiaanR » Fri Jul 05, 2019 8:10 am

Bearcat wrote:
Wed Jul 03, 2019 8:04 pm
Cessna 172 Skyhawk ZS-CUX
29 June 2019
Image
Hi Bruce

What happened to poor old CUX'ie? I had an EFATO in her in 2015. Hope not another one?
Bearcat
thirty thousand
thirty thousand
Posts: 31034
Joined: Mon May 09, 2005 11:51 pm
Closest Airfield: Grand Central
Location: JHB
Has liked: 78 times
Been liked: 496 times

Re: Seen at FAGM (Rand)

Unread post by Bearcat » Fri Jul 05, 2019 8:39 pm

DiaanR wrote:
Fri Jul 05, 2019 8:10 am
Bearcat wrote:
Wed Jul 03, 2019 8:04 pm
Cessna 172 Skyhawk ZS-CUX
29 June 2019
Image
Hi Bruce

What happened to poor old CUX'ie? I had an EFATO in her in 2015. Hope not another one?
I dont think anything happened to her. The school that was using her closed down and now CUX is off for refurbishment

Return to “Aviation Photography”