King Air 200 Pilot

Pilot Jobs relating specifically to fixed wing aircraft

Moderator: Moderators

Forum rules
This section is provided for individual organisations to post their positions available or for job seekers to place their CVs. Recruiting agencies are not permitted to post in this section and should make contact with ads@avcom.co.za in order to make use of the Professional Recruiting Agencies section found at the top of the Job Centre section.
JasonLobo
Preflighting
Closest Airfield: FAVG
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 0

King Air 200 Pilot

Unread post by JasonLobo » Sun Jun 02, 2019 4:09 pm

Hey guys

With the new simulator issues I'm finding it pretty tough to find a suitably PPC'd B200 pilot, and made harder because I have no B200 in SA to do training on.

Any King Air 200 pilots (with some time left on their PPC) available for some contract work. I'm looking for a PIC with some time on type for 135 operation outside of SA. Starting date can be flexible, and future PPC's to be paid for by company.

DM me and I will send a contact email address. All CV's welcome, even low time folks. Some info on PPC solutions will also be appreciated.
Pilotpienaar
Wanna Fly
Closest Airfield: FAGM
Has liked: 0

Re: King Air 200 Pilot

Unread post by Pilotpienaar » Sun Jun 02, 2019 5:21 pm

Hi jason can you please contact me via Whats app regarding the king air 200 job
Cell : 0605271060

best regards

Jacques pienaar
Multirotordronepilot
1k poster
1k poster
Closest Airfield: Grootfontein
Has liked: 35 times
Been liked: 54 times

Unread post by Multirotordronepilot » Sun Jun 02, 2019 6:33 pm

JasonLobo wrote:
Sun Jun 02, 2019 4:09 pm
Hey guys

With the new simulator issues I'm finding it pretty tough to find a suitably PPC'd B200 pilot, and made harder because I have no B200 in SA to do training on.

Any King Air 200 pilots (with some time left on their PPC) available for some contract work. I'm looking for a PIC with some time on type for 135 operation outside of SA. Starting date can be flexible, and future PPC's to be paid for by company.

DM me and I will send a contact email address. All CV's welcome, even low time folks. Some info on PPC solutions will also be appreciated.
Hi Jason
Its becoming an issue now with regards to availability of B200's in SA and a few guys are jumping over to PC12 ratings because of this. I think we are sitting on 6 B200 pilots in Cape Town right now and if I'm wrong then its 5. I will pm you with regards to your requirements.
Trevor
Defense Contractor/Test Pilot
Commercial pilot,Instructor
Responsible Person Aircraft
TopRC HawkerHunter
JetLegend ViperJet
BVM F80 ShootingStar
1/3 J3 Cub
ZS-VVR
J3 Clipped Wing Cub Replica ZU-XXX
If flying slow isn't fun, you're doing it wrong
JasonLobo
Preflighting
Closest Airfield: FAVG
Has liked: 1 time

Unread post by JasonLobo » Sun Jun 02, 2019 7:21 pm

Multirotordronepilot wrote:
Sun Jun 02, 2019 6:33 pm
JasonLobo wrote:
Sun Jun 02, 2019 4:09 pm
Hey guys

Hi Jason
Its becoming an issue now with regards to availability of B200's in SA and a few guys are jumping over to PC12 ratings because of this. I think we are sitting on 6 B200 pilots in Cape Town right now and if I'm wrong then its 5. I will pm you with regards to your requirements.
Thanks, I look forward to your info.
s_zeller
Wanna Fly
Closest Airfield: FACT

Unread post by s_zeller » Sun Jun 02, 2019 9:11 pm

Hi Jason, new to avcom do not sure how to send you a message but WhatsApp me your details and I’ll gladly send my cv to you, I have a bit of time on my PPC as well

Cell: 0718532396 - Stephan
BallsOfFire
1k poster
1k poster
Been liked: 1 time

Unread post by BallsOfFire » Mon Jun 03, 2019 12:12 pm

Hi Jason,

Where will one be based and for how long do you need someone?

Rgs
"Learning to fly is easy.....it's learning when not to fly that's the hard part"
Landseer
Wanna Fly
Closest Airfield: faor

Unread post by Landseer » Wed Aug 14, 2019 6:11 pm

Good day
Jason is this position stil available.

Please let me know. I have a valid PPC.
Landseer

Return to “Aeroplane”