- Wanna Fly
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Thu Dec 01, 2016 11:26 am
- Closest Airfield: Wonderboom
- Has liked: 1 time
- Been liked: 0
I am looking for any information for a place to renew my South African medical in Indonesia, or any other options that might be avaible.
- Tree Tousand
- Posts: 3380
- Joined: Thu Apr 06, 2006 5:02 pm
- Closest Airfield: Stilbaai
- Location: Stilbaai
- Has liked: 75 times
- Been liked: 600 times
Foreign medical examinations
67.00.11 (1) The Director may recognise any foreign medical report, history and examination form and investigations issued by an appropriate authority for the purposes of renewing a flight crew member’s licence.
(2) The holder of the licence referred to in sub-regulation (1) shall submit all the medical records, which may include, but is not limited to, a history and examination form signed by both the licence holder and the examining doctor registered with the appropriate authority, and all relevant investigations.
(3) All medical records submitted in terms of this regulation should be in English, or, if originally in a foreign language, translated into English by an official translator.