I see on Avcom you can’t state the facts of a situation.

Medicine and other human performance related issues.

Moderator: Moderators

Felix Gosher
Flaps set for Take off
Posts: 96
Joined: Sat Jun 30, 2012 1:08 pm

Re: I see on Avcom you can’t state the facts of a situation.

Unread post by Felix Gosher » Mon Oct 01, 2018 5:07 pm

Boxofclean

The German Wings Pilot didn’t have 6800 hours of which 5400 hours as P1 over 12 years. My ex was seeing my best mate of 22 years, it really upset me on the day I was driven to my AME by my ex employer. It shouldn’t mean the end of my career... I’ve been flying hard for 12 years, and have excellent mates in aviation, they are the backbone of the Children’s Flight, and they are Great Pilots Who trust me to manage it, this is fact and not opinion.

The German Wings Pilot had around 600 hours multi crew and that was his first job. He had not been flying a long time. It was a disturbing mass murder with many aspects still unanswered. Just because I had the emotional quotient to tell Ugly Duckling that I went through a stressful period and maybe over reacted to some critism I got a long the way does not make me ill. His shallow understanding of what has happened and his loyalty to his doctor friend inspire his attempt to drop a bomb with that screen shot.

I don’t see any doctors commenting on the use of such a deliberate picture to a Pilot from a Jewish family while notifying him of his grounding. I don’t suspect that it’s deemed professional in any decent medical circles.

Ugly Duckling

You stated initially you had no idea who he is, and that your AME is in Boksburg. Then you agreed you had shared a table with him (so some idea of who he is), now you say you don’t know him..... which one is it?
Last edited by Felix Gosher on Tue Oct 02, 2018 3:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Wonko the Sane
Tree Tousand
Tree Tousand
Posts: 3680
Joined: Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:23 pm
Closest Airfield: Wonderboom
Location: Centurion/Luanda

Re: I see on Avcom you can’t state the facts of a situation.

Unread post by Wonko the Sane » Mon Oct 01, 2018 5:13 pm

FELIX

CAN YOU PLEASE GET OVER YOURSELF AND LAY THIS TO REST NOW. TAKE IT FURTHER IN P.M's IF YOU NEED TO. I AM GETTING REALLY IRRITATED BY SEEING YOUR HEADING EVERY TIME I OPEN THE UNREAD POSTS.

W
I don't care what you think of me! Unless you think I'm awesome - then you're right, carry on!

My flying is not that bad....I've never left one up there..

Andre Dethioux (temporarily in Angola...)
RPL (MR)
Felix Gosher
Flaps set for Take off
Posts: 96
Joined: Sat Jun 30, 2012 1:08 pm

Re: I see on Avcom you can’t state the facts of a situation.

Unread post by Felix Gosher » Mon Oct 01, 2018 5:33 pm

Wonko the Sane,

This is an Aviation Medical Forum, I am entititled to respond to what is being put towards me with facts. You too have the right not to read any further, it is not being forced upon you.

Warm Regards

Felix
Kalon
Aircraft in Hangar
Posts: 12
Joined: Mon Oct 01, 2018 11:20 am
Closest Airfield: Virginia

Re: I see on Avcom you can’t state the facts of a situation.

Unread post by Kalon » Mon Oct 01, 2018 5:55 pm

Felix,

I see a major point you are missing is that your are alienating yourself from those that do support you.
You have had multiple rants on Avcom and, as I understand, have done the same on Facebook. This after repeated requests from your friends, aviation professionals and dozens of posters on here, for you to leave this off all social media. that includes Avcom, Facebook or any other internet based media platform.

Time and time again, you bring it back into the public eye.

It is only going to damage your credibility and hurt your case. Whilst many people support you, at some point, association with you and these very public rants, is going to force that support to distance themselves from you. Not because, they don't support you, but because they will fear their careers, licenses and personal credibility will be affected by association with you.

Surely, you don't want to be the reason a friend does not get a job or an upgrade?

This is a very small game and you will need all the friends you can get to recover from this. You don't want to be destroying friendships over public rants.

You have already seen how a 12 year old thread has come back to haunt you. What else is out there?

Take this off all media platforms.
Fight it the correct way. Vent with friends behind close doors.
And, YES, go see a psychologist! It is not to say something is wrong with you. There is nothing wrong with speaking with someone who is trained to listen to a person vent. They not there to provide judgment. They only provide guidance and a safe place to speak.

I ask you, with tears in my eyes - Take this off all public forums.
boaxofclean
Preflighting
Posts: 20
Joined: Mon Oct 01, 2018 12:20 pm
Closest Airfield: Dnmy

Re: I see on Avcom you can’t state the facts of a situation.

Unread post by boaxofclean » Mon Oct 01, 2018 6:12 pm

Felix Gosher wrote:
Mon Oct 01, 2018 5:07 pm
Boxofclean

The German Wings Pilot didn’t have 6800 hours of which 5400 hours as P1 over 12 years. My ex was seeing my best mate of 22 years, it really upset me on the day I was driven to my AME by my ex employer. It shouldn’t mean the end of my career... I’ve been flying hard for 12 years, and have excellent mates in aviation, they are the backbone of the Children’s Flight, and they are Great Pilots Who trust me to manage it, this is fact and not opinion.

The German Wings Pilot had around 600 hours multi crew and that was his first job. He had not been flying a long time. It was a disturbing mass murder with many aspects still unanswered. Just because I had the emotional quotient to tell Ugly Duckling that I went through a stressful period and maybe over reacted to some critism I got a long the way does not make me ill. His shallow understanding of what has happened and his loyalty to his doctor friend inspire his attempt to drop a bomb with that screen shot.

I don’t see any doctors commenting on the use of such a deliberate picture to a Pilot from a Jewish family while notifying him of his grounding. I don’t suspect that it’s deemed professional in any decent medical circles.
German wings is not an hours based incident, it was quite clearly a pilot with a psychological defect.

Like Rich and the Q400, not a pilot, just a mentally ill fellow that got the world watching.

The dots are all lined up the way you carry on publicly, and the more you bring on discussions like this the more you will never see a medical again. Kinda like loading a 9mm and holding it to your head.
User avatar
Wonko the Sane
Tree Tousand
Tree Tousand
Posts: 3680
Joined: Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:23 pm
Closest Airfield: Wonderboom
Location: Centurion/Luanda

Re: I see on Avcom you can’t state the facts of a situation.

Unread post by Wonko the Sane » Mon Oct 01, 2018 6:48 pm

Felix Gosher wrote:
Mon Oct 01, 2018 5:33 pm
Wonko the Sane,

This is an Aviation Medical Forum, I am entititled to respond to what is being put towards me with facts. You too have the right not to read any further, it is not being forced upon you.

Warm Regards

Felix
This happens to be so yes, but your post is about how you were done in or wronged or whatever and how you will extricate revenge by any means and share it with the (Avcom)community...

"entititled" ha ha yes.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: entitled is what I am sure you meant... yes you and millions of others in this country(South Africa)

Actually it is... as stated above, I continually browse the new posts (for interesting and usable knowledge) and your post keeps making the list... I just have to see if someone gets you to shut up

Carry on... I would love to enter into a battle of wits with you, but you are clearly unarmed...

Cool regards

Andre Dethioux (should you wish to know)
I don't care what you think of me! Unless you think I'm awesome - then you're right, carry on!

My flying is not that bad....I've never left one up there..

Andre Dethioux (temporarily in Angola...)
RPL (MR)
Felix Gosher
Flaps set for Take off
Posts: 96
Joined: Sat Jun 30, 2012 1:08 pm

Re: I see on Avcom you can’t state the facts of a situation.

Unread post by Felix Gosher » Mon Oct 01, 2018 6:55 pm

Boxofclean,

Interesting parallel regarding the nine mill, maybe you should keep that idea to yourself before you find yourself in a similar predicament. You’ve honestly brought no counter information to what I have put forward here, the dots are actually lining up for the Doctor in question for several unrelated breaches in basic medical procedure.

Wonko the Sane

This is not about Revenge, and everything about correction and prevention in the future.

Warm Regards

Felix
boaxofclean
Preflighting
Posts: 20
Joined: Mon Oct 01, 2018 12:20 pm
Closest Airfield: Dnmy

Re: I see on Avcom you can’t state the facts of a situation.

Unread post by boaxofclean » Mon Oct 01, 2018 8:14 pm

If you read the law I see no breaches yet...

As an outsider all you clinging onto is a ME109, they were pretty cool planes I must say.

Sounds like a very sad situation, that's being made worse by this thread but you asked for it.

Must say if I was on an aircraft and heard your name I would get off it immediately. Sad reality of your own doing.

Maybe think and understand what's being said before replying a load of bull dust about what you want to see and hear everyone say.
Kalon
Aircraft in Hangar
Posts: 12
Joined: Mon Oct 01, 2018 11:20 am
Closest Airfield: Virginia

Re: I see on Avcom you can’t state the facts of a situation.

Unread post by Kalon » Mon Oct 01, 2018 8:44 pm

Felix,

Take a step back.
Look at the title of this thread.
You started this thread with no further intention than to attack the moderators who silenced your last thread. Itself, an attack on the Dr.

All these threads have offered nothing but defamatory comments and accusations.

You have never asked for advice or guidance. Neither have you followed any that was given to you freely.

Your threads have never offered any opportunity for readers, both present and future, to learn anything within the context of this medical forum. Other than, perhaps, what not to do in this situation..

In reality, the moderators have humoured you with allowing this thread to continue in much the same way as your last attempts.

There are better ways to handle this.
Last edited by Kalon on Mon Oct 01, 2018 9:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Ugly Duckling
Fife Thousand feet
Fife Thousand feet
Posts: 5219
Joined: Sat Mar 18, 2006 2:24 pm
Closest Airfield: Brakpan Benoni FABB
Location: Boksburg

Re: I see on Avcom you can’t state the facts of a situation.

Unread post by Ugly Duckling » Mon Oct 01, 2018 8:50 pm

Kalon wrote:
Mon Oct 01, 2018 8:44 pm
Felix,

Take a step back.
Look at the title of this thread.
------Post trimmed-----
There are better ways to handle this.
Even a phone call to Felix is falling on deaf ears [-X

Kalon you are a good man =D>
Paul Sabatier EAA Ch 575, SSSA, ERGC, ERFC, AeroClub
Long time Cygnet builder
The object is to fly, it does not matter what the object is!
User avatar
kwest
Frequent AvComer
Posts: 680
Joined: Thu Apr 03, 2008 6:25 pm
Closest Airfield: FAGC + FALA
Location: Bryanston

Re: I see on Avcom you can’t state the facts of a situation.

Unread post by kwest » Mon Oct 01, 2018 9:15 pm

Kalon wrote:
Mon Oct 01, 2018 5:55 pm
Felix,

I see a major point you are missing is that your are alienating yourself from those that do support you.
You have had multiple rants on Avcom and, as I understand, have done the same on Facebook. This after repeated requests from your friends, aviation professionals and dozens of posters on here, for you to leave this off all social media. that includes Avcom, Facebook or any other internet based media platform.

Time and time again, you bring it back into the public eye.

It is only going to damage your credibility and hurt your case. Whilst many people support you, at some point, association with you and these very public rants, is going to force that support to distance themselves from you. Not because, they don't support you, but because they will fear their careers, licenses and personal credibility will be affected by association with you.

Surely, you don't want to be the reason a friend does not get a job or an upgrade?

This is a very small game and you will need all the friends you can get to recover from this. You don't want to be destroying friendships over public rants.

You have already seen how a 12 year old thread has come back to haunt you. What else is out there?

Take this off all media platforms.
Fight it the correct way. Vent with friends behind close doors.
And, YES, go see a psychologist! It is not to say something is wrong with you. There is nothing wrong with speaking with someone who is trained to listen to a person vent. They not there to provide judgment. They only provide guidance and a safe place to speak.

I ask you, with tears in my eyes - Take this off all public forums.
Keith Stannard.

"I've got wild staring eyes. And I've got a strong urge to fly. But I got nowhere to fly to."
User avatar
kwest
Frequent AvComer
Posts: 680
Joined: Thu Apr 03, 2008 6:25 pm
Closest Airfield: FAGC + FALA
Location: Bryanston

Re: I see on Avcom you can’t state the facts of a situation.

Unread post by kwest » Mon Oct 01, 2018 9:18 pm

Ugly Duckling wrote:
Mon Oct 01, 2018 8:50 pm
Kalon wrote:
Mon Oct 01, 2018 8:44 pm
Felix,

Take a step back.
Look at the title of this thread.
------Post trimmed-----
There are better ways to handle this.
Even a phone call to Felix is falling on deaf ears [-X

Kalon you are a good man =D>
Keith Stannard.

"I've got wild staring eyes. And I've got a strong urge to fly. But I got nowhere to fly to."
Felix Gosher
Flaps set for Take off
Posts: 96
Joined: Sat Jun 30, 2012 1:08 pm

Re: I see on Avcom you can’t state the facts of a situation.

Unread post by Felix Gosher » Mon Oct 01, 2018 10:04 pm

Boxofclean

The word is ‘immediately’ in CAR 67.00.14 (4)

The gap between the inappropriate Whatts app Notification and the Written Notification is three months. The Doc didn’t follow the book, and the Swastika doesn’t help either... it’s the only picture message I ever received from the man in 12 years.

Clearly not constitutional.

You guys can say what you want..... The Jewish Board Of Deputies are not happy about this Whatts app... why don’t you test your reasoning and go ask Scully if it was professional to Ground a Pilot in such a manner? I dare you to go ask him.

If you got on my Aircraft, I’d Call aviation security, after your nine mill idea before you could realize it’s me. You’re getting personal, put yourself in my shoes instead of being abusive.

Warm Regards

Felix
Kalon
Aircraft in Hangar
Posts: 12
Joined: Mon Oct 01, 2018 11:20 am
Closest Airfield: Virginia

Re: I see on Avcom you can’t state the facts of a situation.

Unread post by Kalon » Tue Oct 02, 2018 7:46 am

Felix Gosher wrote:
Mon Oct 01, 2018 10:04 pm
Boxofclean

The word is ‘immediately’ in CAR 67.00.14 (4)

The gap between the inappropriate Whatts app Notification and the Written Notification is three months. The Doc didn’t follow the book, and the Swastika doesn’t help either... it’s the only picture message I ever received from the man in 12 years.
Felix,

Is it not a possibility that he did not officially report it to CAA, so as to give YOU time to get the 2nd opinion? He would of known that to undo an official grounding due to mental illness is a long and onerous process.

Perhaps he was stretching his own responsibilities to give you the benefit of the doubt. Perhaps he was working in your favour?

During this time of the unofficial grounding, did you continue to fly?
boaxofclean
Preflighting
Posts: 20
Joined: Mon Oct 01, 2018 12:20 pm
Closest Airfield: Dnmy

Re: I see on Avcom you can’t state the facts of a situation.

Unread post by boaxofclean » Tue Oct 02, 2018 8:29 am

Felix Gosher wrote:
Mon Oct 01, 2018 10:04 pm
Boxofclean

The word is ‘immediately’ in CAR 67.00.14 (4)

The gap between the inappropriate Whatts app Notification and the Written Notification is three months. The Doc didn’t follow the book, and the Swastika doesn’t help either... it’s the only picture message I ever received from the man in 12 years.

Clearly not constitutional.

You guys can say what you want..... The Jewish Board Of Deputies are not happy about this Whatts app... why don’t you test your reasoning and go ask Scully if it was professional to Ground a Pilot in such a manner? I dare you to go ask him.

If you got on my Aircraft, I’d Call aviation security, after your nine mill idea before you could realize it’s me. You’re getting personal, put yourself in my shoes instead of being abusive.

Warm Regards

Felix
Felix, since you want to pull innocent names in to this cluster of yours, should we ask the person mentioned if he condones this Felix behavior?

Return to “Aviation medical and related issues”