Sling for hire?

The Airplane Factory, manufacturers of the Sling aircraft, a practical and desirable light sport aircraft (LSA)

Moderator: Moderators

CRJMeyer
Aircraft in Hangar
Closest Airfield: Virginia
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

Sling for hire?

Unread post by CRJMeyer » Sun Jan 19, 2014 11:47 am

Hi all

I am currently based in Durban and am battling to get a sling to hire for more than an hour or two. The Ayre aviation slings are always occupied with training and I would like an aircraft that I could hire for work and leasure commuting. I have a few hours on a Sling 2 and really enjoy the plane, but I am not in a position to able to purchase a plane for myself until I can be certain that I can do enough hours in a year to justify the purchase. If there is anyone in Durban that is willing to share their plane with me or someone that isn't using their plane that I could borrow in short intervals and hanger in Durban while I am borrowing it. Please, any referrals or advise would be greatly appreciated.
Dave Mc Naught
Take off Clearance
Closest Airfield: Virginia
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

Re: Sling for hire?

Unread post by Dave Mc Naught » Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:42 am

Durban Skyye Flight School operating our of Virginia now has a Sling LSA for Hire-and-Fly charged out at wet rate of R1250 per hour including fuel.

If anyone is interested please email me and I will let you have the documents and we can take bookings.

Dave
083-7033329
durbanskyye@gmail.com
http://www.durbanskyye.co.za
FYA decals superimposed.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Sling”