Savannah S

Looking at buying or selling your personal aircraft?

Moderator: Moderators

Forum rules
No commercial adverts please (If your intended post is of a commercial nature, then please follow this link and read BEFORE you post : viewtopic.php?t=54617). If you are advertising for a friend - the ad must contain the owners contact details. If you wish to advertise in the commercial section: - email ads@avcom.co.za for more information. Model Aircraft and non aviation item's have their own section - any posted here will be deleted.
Mr_Zee_Velk
Flight Planning
Closest Airfield: Port Elizabeth
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

Savannah S

Unread post by Mr_Zee_Velk » Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:35 am

Aircraft Make and Type: Savannah S
Year Model: 2013
Engine Type and Hours: Rotax 912 ULS engine 780 hours
Contact details of owner: Please contact or Whats App 0836534294
Last edited by Mr_Zee_Velk on Fri Apr 12, 2019 4:48 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Ray W
10000 and still climbing
10000 and still climbing
Closest Airfield: OR Tambo
Has liked: 103 times
Been liked: 57 times

Re: Savannah S for sale

Unread post by Ray W » Fri Mar 15, 2019 12:31 pm

More details please
Old age & treachery will triumph over youth & skill
Roger
Seven Thousand
Seven Thousand
Closest Airfield: FAPE
Has liked: 34 times
Been liked: 98 times

Unread post by Roger » Fri Mar 15, 2019 8:36 pm

I see this member also has a R22 for sale. PE airfield rather small and cant seem to think of any of our residents owning both a Savannah and R22.

Mr Zee can you give us more details such as reg and pictures? Too many scams going on at present.
Don’t take things for granted… Tomorrow is not promised.
caliber
Forgot to remove the chocks!

Unread post by caliber » Sat Mar 16, 2019 11:16 am

Roger wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 8:36 pm
I see this member also has a R22 for sale. PE airfield rather small and cant seem to think of any of our residents owning both a Savannah and R22.
The flight school where I got my NPL has both R22's and a Savannah (I learned in the Savannah). I don't know if they're selling either but I haven't been there or flown since January so it's quite possible that's a recent development.
Mr_Zee_Velk
Flight Planning

Unread post by Mr_Zee_Velk » Mon Mar 18, 2019 2:29 pm

Roger wrote:

Mr Zee can you give us more details such as reg and pictures? Too many scams going on at present.
This is not a scam Roger. Are you a serious buyer? If you leave your number I can call you or whats app your number on the contact above or call 0842332743.
Flooi
Frequent AvComer
Closest Airfield: FAHG
Has liked: 6 times
Been liked: 8 times

Unread post by Flooi » Mon Mar 18, 2019 2:54 pm

Mr Zee. People hardly buy anything on this forum that is not advertised
fully with all relevant details and some pictures. Savannah aircraft are in
demand and your price is very competitive.
Roger
Seven Thousand
Seven Thousand
Has liked: 34 times
Been liked: 98 times

Unread post by Roger » Mon Mar 18, 2019 3:42 pm

Mr_Zee_Velk wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2019 2:29 pm
Roger wrote:

This is not a scam Roger. Are you a serious buyer? If you leave your number I can call you or whats app your number on the contact above or call 0842332743.
Not a serious buyer. Wish I was.

However, we are serious about ensuring that we remove adverts from our platform where we suspect they may be fraudulent in nature or do not meet the sites T&Cs. We have had too many member's fingers being burnt lately.

Items missing such as registrations, pictures etc are something we look out for. Also when a persons profile cell number differs from the one posted in the advert, another red flag.

Please just include the missing information to put our members minds at ease.

Happy to moderate the thread and remove these comments once that has taken place.
Don’t take things for granted… Tomorrow is not promised.
Multirotordronepilot
1k poster
1k poster
Closest Airfield: Grootfontein
Has liked: 22 times
Been liked: 39 times

Unread post by Multirotordronepilot » Mon Mar 18, 2019 4:16 pm

Ai man, can't help but notice the defensive nature that the mods are having to adopt with regards to all classified advertising on Avcom . It must be a very resource heavy exercise and all because of the recent fraud epidemic hitting most public forums where classifieds are allowed. So sad.......

So Mr Zee I hope you don't take offense that these guys are trying to block any attempt at fraud happening on this site.
Commercial pilot,Instructor,Responsible Person Aircraft
Grease monkeyVLOS/EVLOS/BVLOS operator
TopRC HawkerHunter
JetLegend ViperJet
BVM F80 ShootingStar
WorldModels 1/3Cub
ZS-VVR
J3 Piper Cub replica under construction ZU-XXX
Mr_Zee_Velk
Flight Planning

Unread post by Mr_Zee_Velk » Wed Mar 27, 2019 3:28 pm

Multirotordronepilot wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2019 4:16 pm
Ai man, can't help but notice the defensive nature that the mods are having to adopt with regards to all classified advertising on Avcom . It must be a very resource heavy exercise and all because of the recent fraud epidemic hitting most public forums where classifieds are allowed. So sad.......

So Mr Zee I hope you don't take offense that these guys are trying to block any attempt at fraud happening on this site.
No offense taken, I will add all details as requested. I totally understand.
Mr_Zee_Velk
Flight Planning

Unread post by Mr_Zee_Velk » Wed Mar 27, 2019 4:21 pm

Roger wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2019 3:42 pm
Mr_Zee_Velk wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2019 2:29 pm
Roger wrote:

Not a serious buyer. Wish I was.

However, we are serious about ensuring that we remove adverts from our platform where we suspect they may be fraudulent in nature or do not meet the sites T&Cs. We have had too many member's fingers being burnt lately.

Items missing such as registrations, pictures etc are something we look out for. Also when a persons profile cell number differs from the one posted in the advert, another red flag.

Please just include the missing information to put our members minds at ease.

Happy to moderate the thread and remove these comments once that has taken place.
Reg is ZU-DEB
Pictures:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Aircraft for Sale”