SAC Regionals Vereeniging

Discussions on Aerobatics and Sport flying.

Moderator: Moderators

Jopo27
Flight Planning
Closest Airfield: FALA
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

SAC Regionals Vereeniging

Unread post by Jopo27 » Wed Sep 09, 2015 11:56 am

Good day all,

This may be a dumb question, butt I still have to ask it as I am a student aviator and a keen Aerobatics dreamer. Can I go as a spectator to the SAC Regionals in Vereeniging that they are having on the 12th & 13th Of September? And if I can :D how late does it start as I don't want to miss anything!

Have a Great And Blessed day
Regards
Jp Strydom
SIQ
Rolling

Re: SAC Regionals Vereeniging

Unread post by SIQ » Wed Sep 09, 2015 4:42 pm

Hi JP,

You are very welcome and please bring your friends along. There will be some practice happening on Sa but the main event will be on the Sunday. First flight on Sunday will probably be at 09:00. It looks like a full program so it will continue until late afternoon. There is usually a food stall with some basics. If you are into aerobatics I suggest you volunteer as a scribe for one of the judges. You will be very busy BUT you will learn a great deal.

Come say hello when you are there!!

Eugene
Jopo27
Flight Planning
Closest Airfield: FALA

Re: SAC Regionals Vereeniging

Unread post by Jopo27 » Thu Sep 10, 2015 9:03 am

Hi Eugene,

Thank you so much for the comment. I spoke to Quintin I will be on the judging line! And it would be very great to meet you. Me and some of my mates will be there the Saturday to see the amazing Aviators train and then again Sunday for the Comp. I am very excited.

Regards
Jp Strydom

Return to “Aerobatics & Sport Flying”