Another Scamster - Jaco De Klerk - Watch out guys

Your good and bad experiences with online community trading.

Moderator: Moderators

Forum rules
Please follow the posting template where applicable. It is also fair that you send a link to the other party to give them the right to respond to the post. NB: Keep it factual and at all costs avoid placing yourself in a position where you give cause for a defamation case to be brought against you Read this: http://avcom.co.za/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=306&t=202352. Personal attacks, name calling etc will be deleted. Basically - use this resource responsibly.
vlakvark1234
Reaching GFA
Closest Airfield: naaste grond pad
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 1 time

Re: Another Scamster - Jaco De Klerk - Watch out guys

Unread post by vlakvark1234 » Sat Dec 22, 2018 9:24 am

die beste sou wees as almal sake open.

dan moet iemand sorg dat al die sake duer 1 ondersoek beampte ondersoek word.

dis hoe hulle die mo vas stel.

dan vra hulle vir sentralisasie en verhoor hom dan op alle aanklagte.

dit gaan nie maklik wees nie.

die SAPS gee nie veel aandag aan Klein bedrae sake nie. hulle sal n verskoning gebruik dat dit siviel is, maar sodra alle sake voorgele word op 1 slag, dan bewys jy die mo.

die kak is, dis moer baie werk en die vonnis kan dalk net baie lig wees.

dis nie lekker om die goed te lees nie….

dalk moet julle eerder n ander effort try......
You only live once!!!!
Live life!!!
spacewalker2
Airspeed active
Closest Airfield: Springs
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 0

Unread post by spacewalker2 » Sun Dec 23, 2018 4:22 pm

I think he knows that people are after him, he deleted his WhatsApp!!!
Airspeed, Altitude and Brains! You need at least two of them at all times!
SlowApproach
Too Tousand
Too Tousand
Closest Airfield: FAGC
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 31 times

Unread post by SlowApproach » Sun Dec 23, 2018 4:48 pm

It doesn't matter if he just gets a light rap over the knuckles in criminal court. The important thing is that it becomes Public Record and he is visually and physically identified, right down to ID and current address details. That record will follow him everywhere. If he subsequently continues his ways (which he is sure to) and uses any connected electronic device, facility or resource then it just becomes a matter of some determined sleuthing to track & trace.
Behind every angry woman is a man who has absolutely no idea what he did wrong.
viperjet
Take off Clearance
Closest Airfield: Upington

Unread post by viperjet » Mon Jan 14, 2019 2:53 pm

Hi eks ook amper nou gevang met presies dieselde metode. dits egter n leon van Rensburg 0731196891. Wonder of nie dieselde ou nie. Bly blykbaar in Tierpoort.
MegaTesla
Engine Cranking

Unread post by MegaTesla » Fri Jan 18, 2019 11:59 am

So na 20 jaar van duisende transaksies is ek ook gescam hierdie week. Op gumtree, maar kan hier ook gebeur.

Ek voel nie eens skaam om dit te sê nie want hierdie man en sy vrou is goed. Baie goed. Storie klink goed, hulle het die item wat ek soek. Ek kan self aanbod maak.

Ek het selfs "reverse image search" gedoen met Tineye soos normaalweg en die name en nommers geGoogle. Geen lont geruik nie.

Na die scam het ek Google se reverse image search gedoen en wel 1 van die foto's op oorsese auction site gekry. Hierdie ouens moes baie moeite doen vir foto's wat ver weggesteek is op internet.

Afrikaanse man en vrou van "Genadedriff, Kuruman"
JC Jacobs (Peet) : +27660012602, 0660012602
"ID" 5905075036082
Santie : +27626734986, 0626734986
Micro ducted fan crazy.
Emiel Thysse
Wanna Fly
Closest Airfield: FAUH

Unread post by Emiel Thysse » Sat Jan 19, 2019 1:47 pm

I have fallen in the same trap. <<moderated - language>>. Bought vsi for R500. Trusted the guy just because he is Afrikaans. He goes by the name of Francois....for now. His number is 0736403926 I actually still hope I'm wrong. But I also went through the same thing. Contacted through Wasapp ...fnb cash wallet transfer. No tracking number. Ek huil sommer.
rudolphschar
1k poster
1k poster
Closest Airfield: Howick
Has liked: 16 times
Been liked: 4 times

Unread post by rudolphschar » Fri Feb 08, 2019 4:12 pm

It happens daily. The feel nothing. Our church has been scammed by a company called Happyeventssa who claimed to do children's events for churches and schools. They ask a deposit en never pitch up. Then they even had the audacity to change their name and continue to scam people under a different name. Luckily they were not so clever and I got them to the point where they at least paid our money back.

Scamsters are everywhere, want to make a buck or two. Be careful out there.
Rudolph Scharneck

SF-25 Motorfalke, GPL
The problem is not the problem, the problem is your attitude about the problem.
MGR
Rolling
Has liked: 15 times
Been liked: 19 times

Unread post by MGR » Thu Feb 21, 2019 11:13 am

Gentlemen (and gentlewomen), I previously partnered up with Standard bank to provide an Escrow / trust account facility to anybody that aimed to make classifieds safe. This even took care of getting the parcel delivered to you. We partnered up in an exclusivity agreement with Gumtree, but alas we grew too slow (15% per month) for the liking of Standard bank. We struggled to secure additional funding and after 3 years of operation decided to rather shutdown the operation and de-register. (Busy with that process). The service was called www.paywithshepherd.com.

We never had any scams happen through our service because we did a KYC (know your customer and fraud check) on all sellers and wouldn't ship the product until the buyer has deposited the funds in the trust account. Costs were an issue since the Mastercards and Visa cards of the world charges ridiculous fees but we had an EFT function as well. Be it as it may, we just didn't get sufficient traction fast enough.

Since I know the ways of scamsters pretty well by now, I am investigating setting up a very basic service where anybody can run a basic "scam check" on a cellphone number for a basic fee of R3. This will weed out the scamsters 95% of the time. SO!!! I'd like to know how many of you guys would want such a service and would be prepared to pay the R3 enquiry fee on a fraud check. Let me know since it'll help me decide whether to pursue this or not. Much appreciated!!

Rgds,
Martin
ZU-MGR :D
Wonko the Sane
Fower Tousand
Fower Tousand
Closest Airfield: Waterkloof
Has liked: 63 times
Been liked: 54 times

Unread post by Wonko the Sane » Thu Feb 21, 2019 11:20 am

MGR wrote:
Thu Feb 21, 2019 11:13 am
Gentlemen (and gentlewomen), I previously partnered up with Standard bank to provide an Escrow / trust account facility to anybody that aimed to make classifieds safe. This even took care of getting the parcel delivered to you. We partnered up in an exclusivity agreement with Gumtree, but alas we grew too slow (15% per month) for the liking of Standard bank. We struggled to secure additional funding and after 3 years of operation decided to rather shutdown the operation and de-register. (Busy with that process). The service was called www.paywithshepherd.com.

We never had any scams happen through our service because we did a KYC (know your customer and fraud check) on all sellers and wouldn't ship the product until the buyer has deposited the funds in the trust account. Costs were an issue since the Mastercards and Visa cards of the world charges ridiculous fees but we had an EFT function as well. Be it as it may, we just didn't get sufficient traction fast enough.

Since I know the ways of scamsters pretty well by now, I am investigating setting up a very basic service where anybody can run a basic "scam check" on a cellphone number for a basic fee of R3. This will weed out the scamsters 95% of the time. SO!!! I'd like to know how many of you guys would want such a service and would be prepared to pay the R3 enquiry fee on a fraud check. Let me know since it'll help me decide whether to pursue this or not. Much appreciated!!

Rgds,
Martin
I'm in...

W
I don't care what you think of me! Unless you think I'm awesome - then you're right, carry on!

My flying is not that bad....I've never left one up there..

Andre Dethioux
RPL (MR)
pws
Priming
Closest Airfield: FACT
Has liked: 1 time

Unread post by pws » Tue Mar 05, 2019 8:56 pm

MegaTesla wrote:
Fri Jan 18, 2019 11:59 am
So na 20 jaar van duisende transaksies is ek ook gescam hierdie week. Op gumtree, maar kan hier ook gebeur.

Ek voel nie eens skaam om dit te sê nie want hierdie man en sy vrou is goed. Baie goed. Storie klink goed, hulle het die item wat ek soek. Ek kan self aanbod maak.

Ek het selfs "reverse image search" gedoen met Tineye soos normaalweg en die name en nommers geGoogle. Geen lont geruik nie.

Na die scam het ek Google se reverse image search gedoen en wel 1 van die foto's op oorsese auction site gekry. Hierdie ouens moes baie moeite doen vir foto's wat ver weggesteek is op internet.

Afrikaanse man en vrou van "Genadedriff, Kuruman"
JC Jacobs (Peet) : +27660012602, 0660012602
"ID" 5905075036082
Santie : +27626734986, 0626734986
Note The ID number may be stolen but you can get basic information by looking on the Voters check site.
Will give an idea of location if the scammer was stupid enough to give his own number

https://www.elections.org.za/
michael10111
Wanna Fly
Closest Airfield: Oribi airport

Unread post by michael10111 » Wed Jul 31, 2019 6:44 pm

rudolphschar wrote:
Fri Feb 08, 2019 4:12 pm
It happens daily. The feel nothing. Our church has been scammed by a company called Happyeventssa who claimed to do children's events for churches and schools. They ask a deposit en never pitch up. Then they even had the audacity to change their name and continue to scam people under a different name. Luckily they were not so clever and I got them to the point where they at least paid our money back.

Scamsters are everywhere, want to make a buck or two. Be careful out there.
[Looks like he is back in action. tried to scam me now
]
danie.e
Tree Tousand
Tree Tousand
Closest Airfield: Henley
Been liked: 18 times

Unread post by danie.e » Thu Aug 01, 2019 8:28 am

I have been offering an Escrow service here on AVCOM for months now AND NOT A SINGLE TAKER, yet virtually daily complaints about being scammed.

Sorry mense maar as jy nie wil hoor nie moet jy maar voel
Danie.e
Don't just stik it, Drastik it
S.A. Agent for ASP Engines, CY Models, King Max servos and Amass servo leads. Reseller of RCGF Petrol engines, Smartfly powerboxes, SkyRC Chargers and Power Supplies - http://www.aspaviation.co.za
FHV
Take off Clearance

Unread post by FHV » Fri Aug 02, 2019 3:28 pm

Virtually DAILY complaints ?? Not on this forum that I can see, at a stretch sometimes maybe one a week. Seems a little bit of hyperbole applied here. Things are tough is this country generally but matters are not helped by the constant swartgalligheid one encounters about the state of affairs. I have happily and succesfully bought many many items on AVCOM and have yet to encounter ANY issues - its a great forum populated generally by honest people who are passionate about flying. My two cents worth.Cheer up and smile Danie ! :D
michael10111
Wanna Fly
Closest Airfield: Oribi airport

Unread post by michael10111 » Sat Aug 03, 2019 9:01 pm

Hes now back as MARTIN DE KLERK. Tried his luck on me with a helicopter helmet!!!! EVO 152 for R2000!!!! NOT POSSIBLE!!! The pics he eventually sent were off the internet because the reflections in the visor were 100% the same!!! Luckily I know the value of the helmet, so I sent him packing :smt004
Fanie Bezuidenhout
Flaps set for Take off
Closest Airfield: Springs
Been liked: 15 times

Unread post by Fanie Bezuidenhout » Sun Aug 04, 2019 5:58 pm

I have a guy from Bloemfontein on the line Martin de Klerk I want to buy turnbuckles from him, he send a dogy account, he phoned asking if I'm still interested as someone else also want them when I'm going to do the payment, I asked for a proper account he insist that I do the payment with a R40 to make the money available immediately, does not smell right to me. FNB bank account phone number;0717899606, if it is the same person we must track him down somehow. We will confirm the FNB account tomorrow. This is the same person if I read the other commends he operate in the same manner

Return to “Trader Watch”