Good experiences

Your good and bad experiences with online community trading.

Moderator: Moderators

Forum rules
Please follow the posting template where applicable. It is also fair that you send a link to the other party to give them the right to respond to the post. NB: Keep it factual and at all costs avoid placing yourself in a position where you give cause for a defamation case to be brought against you Read this: http://avcom.co.za/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=306&t=202352. Personal attacks, name calling etc will be deleted. Basically - use this resource responsibly.
DeanDJ
Circuit re-established
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 7 times

Good experiences

Unread post by DeanDJ » Sun Jun 13, 2021 8:51 am

Experience: Good
I am the: Buyer
Brief background:Bought a few items from several people over the last few weeks and had great experiences with each one of them.Andycap,Beech777,Grobbies,WilliamJames,Speedfly,(sorry for those I can't remember),and they were all a pleasure to deal with.These people are true gentlemen and still give meaning to "A man's word is an man's word".Thanks and always looking forward to dealing with you all again in the future.
My real name:Dean
A turd covered in gold is a golden covered turd....but it is still a turd...
WilliamJamesO
Take off Clearance
Closest Airfield: PRF
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

Re: Good experiences

Unread post by WilliamJamesO » Sun Jun 13, 2021 2:11 pm

Thanks Dean I've known and sold a few items to you over the years. Unfortunately I'm now being accused of being a dealer when we all know that I'm not. My ads have subsequently been removed and my account will be closed.
Andycap 101H
1k poster
1k poster
Closest Airfield: Helderberg and Malmesbury
Has liked: 14 times
Been liked: 3 times

Re: Good experiences

Unread post by Andycap 101H » Thu Jun 17, 2021 7:03 am

Thank you Dean.

The same goes for you.

Always a pleasure to interact with you.

Have a wonderful day and stay safe!