Chris Venter ?

Your good and bad experiences with online community trading.

Moderator: Moderators

Forum rules
Please follow the posting template where applicable. It is also fair that you send a link to the other party to give them the right to respond to the post. NB: Keep it factual and at all costs avoid placing yourself in a position where you give cause for a defamation case to be brought against you Read this: http://avcom.co.za/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=306&t=202352. Personal attacks, name calling etc will be deleted. Basically - use this resource responsibly.
KennyB
Steep Turn Left
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

Chris Venter ?

Unread post by KennyB » Thu May 05, 2022 5:33 pm

Evening chaps

Has anyone had dealings with a Chris Venter from Gariep near Walvis ?

struggling to get any shipping details from the guy after numerous requests all week for an engine I paid him for.
zs-dwt
Preflighting
Closest Airfield: brits airfield

Re: Chris Venter ?

Unread post by zs-dwt » Thu May 05, 2022 8:55 pm

I allso got no waybill no from him, he said he shipped, so ill see. Should be here tomorrow. Lets hope
zs-dwt
Preflighting
Closest Airfield: brits airfield

Unread post by zs-dwt » Thu May 05, 2022 8:57 pm

I allso baught engine from him, its a evolution 15cc
KennyB
Steep Turn Left

Unread post by KennyB » Fri May 06, 2022 6:31 pm

Chris Venter update
So still no response from Chris Venter who scammed me out if R1300.00 this week !

Guys do not fall for this guys offers,his number is
074 721 9248
He responds to your ad when you are looking for an item with photos of what you are looking for and offers it at a very reasonable
price.... he claims he is from Gariep or near PE,as in the case with another avcomer who he tried to catch out previously. But he could be sitting anywhere infact.
He claims to have a Capitec account but prefers you to use the nedbank mobi on your bank app.
His profile pic shows a company called Specialized equiptment repairs ,no reference to such a company on google in SA,as far as I could find.

Return to “Trader Watch”