HOW TO ORDER:
- Contact me on email (preferably) or by phone for a quote. I have a standard price list for pencil drawings; Oil / Watercolor / Acrylic Paintings / Chalk Pastels quoted on request.
- Provide me with a good quality photograph /s on email. The more photos the better, it’s good to chat about what will work best.
- I will invoice you for half the value of the artwork upfront and start work once it has been paid.
- I will update you weekly and ensure that you are a part of the creation process / the work is going in the direction you envisioned.
- Once it is completed I will send it to you for approval prior to fixing it.
- Once you are happy I will invoice you for the final amount and we can arrange to meet up to exchange it. In general in Gauteng I can meet up with most people at a destination agreeable to both parties and the final amount can be exchanged in cash on hand over.
- Should the recipient be further away, We can arrange to courier the work to you after receipt of the final payment. All fees associated with the courier will be for your account and need to be paid upfront as well / alternatively you arrange the courier from your side.
- Time to completion: 6 to 10 weeks depending on the size of the commission and my other commitments. It’s better to give me time to complete works intended for a gift well before the due date, though I will try to accommodate a last minute request if possible.