Hangar & accomodation to Rent @ Tedderfiled

Look for Engines, Props, GPS, Headsets, Books, DVDs, Flight suits, Hangerage etc here.

Moderator: Moderators

Forum rules
No commercial adverts please (If your intended post is of a commercial nature, then please follow this link and read BEFORE you post : http://www.avcom.co.za/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?t=54617) .If you are advertising for a friend - the ad must contain the owners contact details. If you wish to advertise in the commercial section: - email ads@avcom.co.za for more information. Model Aircraft have their own section - any posted here will be deleted.
Dusty Eagle
1k poster
1k poster
Closest Airfield: My Home and Tedderfield
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 4 times

Hangar & accomodation to Rent @ Tedderfiled

Unread post by Dusty Eagle » Mon Nov 18, 2019 5:04 pm

I have the top floor of my duplex unit plus one plane spot in the hangar available to rent.

The 15 X 5m suite consist of a large lounge with a balcony overlooking the field, a bedroom with a full compliment of cupboards, a kitchen which has a gas stove and separate scullery and a bathroom with loo, basin, bath and a large shower.
The unit has its own access via a staircase, see the pictures below.
The unit is served by a solar geyser..no electric or gas geyser.

The hangar is 15 x 15m and I keep my Bushbaby Safari in it so there is room for most other single aircraft types.
Parking is at the back of the hangar under some trees.
The runway is tarred, about 1100m long and aligned with 29/11. The prevailing wind is NW...
The Sling is built here and TAF have their maintenance facility on the field.

Rental is R7500.00, there is a pilot levy due to the Body Corp of R550.00, the electricity will be shared prorata and water is included.
This is for weekends and public holidays, and for some time when you are on leave.
Access is via the R550 Grassmere road Tedderfield. A gate remote is part of the deal of course.

Kindly contact me via PM or WhatsApp on Oh83 376-1153
IMG_2132.JPG
IMG_2118.JPG
IMG_2117.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Dusty Eagle on Mon Nov 18, 2019 5:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nico Brandt
Dusty Eagle
1k poster
1k poster

Re: Hangar & accomodation to Rent @ Tedderfiled

Unread post by Dusty Eagle » Mon Nov 18, 2019 5:10 pm

A few pics of the unit inside.

Sorry for the side ways pics, but you're pilots so I'm sure you get the picture: :lol:
IMG_2124.JPG
IMG_2127.JPG
IMG_2349.JPG
IMG_1547.JPG
IMG_1549.JPG
IMG_1550.JPG
IMG_1551.JPG
IMG_2122.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Nico Brandt
Dusty Eagle
1k poster
1k poster

Re: Hangar & accomodation to Rent @ Tedderfiled

Unread post by Dusty Eagle » Mon Nov 18, 2019 5:17 pm

The hangar is almost central to the airfield and situated on the southern side allowing a full view of arriving and departing aircraft.
Hangar 42 .jpg
Tedderfield Rental Night lights.jpg
IMG_2116.JPG
Nico Brandt

Return to “Aviation Accessories”