- Rolling from unmanned
- Posts: 472
- Joined: Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:08 pm
- Closest Airfield: Brits
- Location: Brits
- Has liked: 0
- Been liked: 13 times
1. I herby officially nominate Ben to arrange the 2018 Jabi Jaunt - "het ek 'n sekondant" ?
2. I propose a trip through Botswana - "Ben ken die plekke en die prosedures"
3. Proposed duration - Not to long, say from a Wednesday to Sunday - "Te lank kan ek nie bekostig nie"
Any other proposals - "oop vir bespreking"
ZS GLH ( Astir Glider )
ZU MAS (Zenith CH640 )
ZS GWK ( DG 505 M. SL “for sale” )
ZS GAH ( Falke SF25C “sold” )
ZS GFH ( Focke Wulf Kranich II )
D-EWHI - ZU WAS (Wilga PZL35 - in rebuild)
ZU IMD (Wide Hawk)
- Six Tousand
- Posts: 6593
- Joined: Mon May 09, 2005 4:54 pm
- Location: Gaborone, Botswana
- Has liked: 6 times
- Been liked: 3 times
The Annual Tour will be Botswana this year. Looks like end of April - Early May.
As for the Jaunt, nope that one will have to be somebody else, as I have promised the Wingpark guys a Botswana tour as well.
- Niner Tousand
- Posts: 9891
- Joined: Mon Oct 05, 2009 3:34 pm
- Closest Airfield: 300m from home
- Location: Inni skadu van n kameeldoringboom.
- Has liked: 165 times
- Been liked: 96 times