Hangar 9 ultra stick sold

Your models for sale or wanted. Posts with no movement after 120 days are deleted.
No commercial adverts please. If you wish to advertise in the commercial models section as above email: ads@avcom.co.za

Moderator: Moderators

Forum rules
Strictly no commercial adverts. For guidance on our views as to what construes commercial in nature, please see: http://www.avcom.co.za/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?t=54617). You may only post items that belong to you personally and may not list items on behalf of their owners. Commercial supporters may post their personal (non trade) items here.
Robo
Flight Planning
Closest Airfield: Pc pelser
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

Hangar 9 ultra stick sold

Unread post by Robo » Fri Jul 01, 2022 2:26 pm

Item Name:Hangar 9 ultra stick, with 38cc Mintor engine and propeller and receiver and futaba 10 c radio with servos plus choke
Condition:Excellent
Reason for sale:moving
Shipping:no
Price:6500 not neg
Payment methods: EFT, Cash, No e-Wallet
Pictures:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Robo on Mon Jul 04, 2022 12:07 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Nevillev
Aircraft in Hangar
Closest Airfield: Rand Model Aeronautic Clu

Re: Hangar 9 ultra stick

Unread post by Nevillev » Fri Jul 01, 2022 5:27 pm

More info required. What type of engine. What type of servos and their model numbers. Condition of plane and engine.
Original photos of plane required as it is now.
Regards
Neville
Fransvanhoogstraten
Lining Up
Closest Airfield: Oribi
Been liked: 1 time

Unread post by Fransvanhoogstraten » Fri Jul 01, 2022 7:23 pm

The kit alone costs that. Engine and all electronics free. Sounds like an amazing bargain. I certainly wouldn’t sell mine for that..
Robo
Flight Planning

Unread post by Robo » Fri Jul 01, 2022 8:51 pm

Please note, I have lost hope in selling rc items, yes I know what the kit alone costs , I bought it, I built it, but iam selling everything I have and moving back to the uk, to put pics on this site is a absolute nightmare , and if it isn't for other people great, it is for me, you right iam giving it away , but when I advertise it for market related prices , no one replies, so I can't take it with so I have to sell it for a ridiculous price, radio control items seem to have no second hand value, I am not here to argue , it is cheap yes , great condition , first it is too expensive then it is to cheap, I just want out the hobby and rid of all my planes and choppers so I can leave
Dobo
1k poster
1k poster
Closest Airfield: Shongweni

Unread post by Dobo » Fri Jul 01, 2022 9:28 pm

I see noone complaining about the advertised price, just a request for some detail. I too, would want to know what engine it has on it. Is it petrol or glow. The only 38 engines I know are the peteol Mintor or GP 38's. Oh, ajd thwre is a Zenoah 38. Adding detail will add value to what u are selling. You mention radio. Do u mean the radio gear in the plane, i.e servos, or does it include receiver and TX. If TX is included, what TX. If all the above is included, there may be a fight on Avcom to buy it. Again, the detail would help. :D
Dobo - "Just Plane Crazy"
Robo
Flight Planning

Unread post by Robo » Sat Jul 02, 2022 9:20 am

Dobo wrote:
Fri Jul 01, 2022 9:28 pm
I see noone complaining about the advertised price, just a request for some detail. I too, would want to know what engine it has on it. Is it petrol or glow. The only 38 engines I know are the peteol Mintor or GP 38's. Oh, ajd thwre is a Zenoah 38. Adding detail will add value to what u are selling. You mention radio. Do u mean the radio gear in the plane, i.e servos, or does it include receiver and TX. If TX is included, what TX. If all the above is included, there may be a fight on Avcom to buy it. Again, the detail would help. :D
Morning , as I said iam not here to argue , just sell the plane, you say you see no one complaining, the last time I tried to sell it and put all the info up I was bombarded with stupid offers and snide remarks , but thank you for the advice I will do

Return to “Model Personal Classifieds”