IR Exam - What Supplements Are Provided?

RNAV, GNSS, GPSS. Your place to discuss all aspects pertaining to Instrument Flying.

Moderator: Moderators

AndyHiggins
Engine Started
Closest Airfield: FAGC
Has liked: 6 times
Been liked: 0

IR Exam - What Supplements Are Provided?

Unread post by AndyHiggins » Sun Jun 16, 2019 9:28 pm

I am preparing for the IR Exam. I have read through Appendix 2.0C to the SA-CATS (the syllabus), other CAA source material as well as all related threads I can find on this forum but I cannot find what supplements are included in the IR exam e.g. weather/synoptic chart symbols and abbreviations, flight planning tables/graphs etc. Are any ops related tables provided?

I would appreciate it if some one could indicate what supplements (or point to any reference material) one is provided with during the exam. It may help to reduce the need to commit some things to memory for what seems like is already quite a challenging exam.

Thank you.
jameSpeirs
Engine Started
Has liked: 0

Re: IR Exam - What Supplements Are Provided?

Unread post by jameSpeirs » Tue Jun 18, 2019 9:55 am

Hey, I wrote it in 2017 so things might of changed. I only got a Jeppesen High/low chart, otherwise the other references they give are on the screen when the question is presented to you.

Hope this helps
AndyHiggins
Engine Started
Has liked: 6 times

Re: IR Exam - What Supplements Are Provided?

Unread post by AndyHiggins » Tue Jun 18, 2019 10:34 am

jameSpeirs wrote:
Tue Jun 18, 2019 9:55 am
Hey, I wrote it in 2017 so things might of changed. I only got a Jeppesen High/low chart, otherwise the other references they give are on the screen when the question is presented to you.

Hope this helps
It does help. Thank you.

Return to “Instrument Flying”