Aircraft Research and sales position open

Positions in the Operational, Engineering or any other aviation support organisations .

Moderator: Moderators

Forum rules
This section is provided for individual organisations to post their positions available or for job seekers to place their CVs. Recruiting agencies are not permitted to post in this section and should make contact with ads@avcom.co.za in order to make use of the Professional Recruiting Agencies section found at the top of the Job Centre section.
ZS-PSL
Fuelling up
Closest Airfield: FALA

Aircraft Research and sales position open

Unread post by ZS-PSL » Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:04 am

Opportunity with stable but fast growing company "Lanseria" Build your career. Sales Executive position working with the Managing Director, Learning how to deal with Governments and Fortune 500 company deals, to develop into the role as a Sales Director.

Colt Aviation, is urgently looking for a well-spoken, smart and presentable man or lady to fill the position of Sales Consultant. We are a fun and energetic group that work hard to ensure that our company stays in the leading position we are currently in. We have a role in Africa that most have tried to achieve over the last decade. Colt Aviation is African business Aviation. With Our Managing Director working side by side with the Chambers of African Aviation.

You will conduct one-on-one presentations with our high profile clients.
You will be supported by a dedicated support partner having access to the Chambers of Aviation though our managing director.
Thus there is a lot of room for growth in this exciting position!!!

*Requirements*
Good communication skills
Goal orientated
Self motivated
Ability to communicate
Aviation Knowledge
Africa Business Skills

Colt Aviation welcomes CV’s
Please forward to
matthew@colt.africa (currently under maintenance)
aocaviation@live.com
Last edited by ZS-PSL on Mon Aug 20, 2018 2:09 pm, edited 3 times in total.
FAKRMike
Flaps set for Take off
Closest Airfield: FAKR

Re: Aircraft Research and sales position open

Unread post by FAKRMike » Wed Aug 15, 2018 9:33 am

Hi Matthew,

Hope you are well.
I have sent my CV to your email address and in case you are out of country and have limited access to emails, I thought I would upload it here for you as well.

Regards,
Mike
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Administration, Operations, Engineering and Other Support”