Thanks to flying

The versatile 3-axis Microlight from Rainbow Aircraft, manufactured completetly in South Africa.

Moderator: Moderators

rod smith
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

Thanks to flying

Unread post by rod smith » Tue Mar 10, 2009 6:31 pm

Having raised the possibility of a "Cheetah page", I was expecting to have to be the first poster - for form's sake. Skybound beat me to it.

But the real point of this post is to express appreciation to Flying for simply stepping in and setting it up when she became aware of my query. Now that's service and efficiency!

Rod Smith
Bearcat
thirty thousand
thirty thousand
Closest Airfield: Grand Central
Has liked: 115 times
Been liked: 704 times

Re: Thanks to flying

Unread post by Bearcat » Tue Mar 10, 2009 6:34 pm

rod smith wrote:Having raised the possibility of a "Cheetah page", I was expecting to have to be the first poster - for form's sake. Skybound beat me to it.

But the real point of this post is to express appreciation to Flying for simply stepping in and setting it up when she became aware of my query. Now that's service and efficiency!

Rod Smith
You must have special contacts :wink:
rod smith

Unread post by rod smith » Tue Mar 10, 2009 6:49 pm

No Bearcat - no contacts at all. Just someone else exhibiting the old-fashioned value system that used to make all things tick. Sadly, nowadays, only some things!

Rod
Tracer
Taxiing

Unread post by Tracer » Tue Mar 10, 2009 7:57 pm

Hi Rod,

I am a weightshift pilot, but wil probably start doing my conversion onto the Cheetah in the near future. I love these planes, they look awesome, the space inside is great. I haven't had the pleasure of having a flight in one yet, but the time will come.

How about doing a picture thread, under the Cheetah discussion board?
Stephan van Tonder
1k poster
1k poster
Closest Airfield: Petit
Been liked: 9 times

Unread post by Stephan van Tonder » Tue Mar 10, 2009 9:01 pm

A picture thread is a good idea :-)
Thanks Rod for requisting it - I was also wondering if it was possible to have a board but thought that maybe we were not 'big' enough to warrant an own section. Glad to see it happen - thanks flying :-)
Roger
Seven Thousand
Seven Thousand
Closest Airfield: FAPE
Has liked: 59 times
Been liked: 172 times

Unread post by Roger » Tue Mar 10, 2009 11:15 pm

Sorry Rod for stealing the Thunder - when I saw your original thread - I tipped off flying :oops: . WIth it being an SA product and over 100 flying - well couldn't resist tipping her off :wink: Just like a business development agency I spoke to a while ago, 'Build it and they will come'

Will move your original post here so that in essence - you still get the honours of first post (and for the idea) =D>
Don’t take things for granted… Tomorrow is not promised.
rod smith

Unread post by rod smith » Wed Mar 11, 2009 4:50 pm

Well played Skybound! (Pity we can't say that to the Proteas of late!)

The way this section has kicked off is amazing. It seems to demonstrate why they refer to the "Cheetah Family". I am looking forward over the next few months to meeting all of you somewhere.

Rod Smith

Return to “Cheetah”