Newby

The versatile 3-axis Microlight from Rainbow Aircraft, manufactured completetly in South Africa.

Moderator: Moderators

PierreD
Tripped over wheel chock
Closest Airfield: Krugersdorp
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

Newby

Unread post by PierreD » Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:27 pm

Newby to the forum, so bear with me if i make mistakes and step on some toes!!!! :D

Quick background- i am new to this sport--have build a cheetah with 2200 (85Hp) Jabiru engine and have done about 60hrs around the patch (Krugersdorp area). Must say i do like flying this aircraft. :D
So the time has come to start and explore!!!! :D

I have been following/reading the forum for a while and was wondering. Why is there no flyaways, getaway's or breakfast's organised by the cheetah owners? If you following the Jabiru forum.....these guys are really on the ball,
isnt it what it's all about--meeting and making new friends, to enjoy flying our aircraft and to explore our beautiful country?

What do you guys/ladies think....lets organise a breakfast or a trip. Would like to see a couple of cheetah standing next to each other, was stil busy building my Cheetah when the fly-inn was arranged by Rainbow Aircraft.

Any ideas/suggestions

Pierre
Stephan van Tonder
1k poster
1k poster
Closest Airfield: Petit
Been liked: 9 times

Re: Newby

Unread post by Stephan van Tonder » Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:40 am

Howzit Pierre how are you doing man? Long time no hear. When are you coming to visit us at Petit. I think you might find that there are quite a couple of like minded guys there. We have been thinking about doing a little bit of a fly away.
PierreD
Tripped over wheel chock
Closest Airfield: Krugersdorp
Been liked: 0

Unread post by PierreD » Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:21 am

Hi Stephan, yes it been a while, doing well....... will definitely make a plan to fly over to Petit as soon as the WC is over. Will give you a call to confirm that you are at the field.

Please keep me updated on fly-away, if i can i would gladly like to join your guys :D
Ugly Duckling
Six Tousand
Six Tousand
Closest Airfield: Brakpan Benoni FABB
Has liked: 406 times
Been liked: 309 times

Unread post by Ugly Duckling » Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:28 pm

:idea: Join us here viewtopic.php?f=12&t=61846&start=0 & make a day of it :D
Paul Sabatier EAA Ch 575, SSSA, ERGC, ERFC, AeroClub
Long time Cygnet builder
The object is to fly, it does not matter what the object is!

Return to “Cheetah”