New contact person at Rainbow

The versatile 3-axis Microlight from Rainbow Aircraft, manufactured completetly in South Africa.

Moderator: Moderators

Sideslip
Fife Thousand feet
Fife Thousand feet
Closest Airfield: Springs
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 35 times

New contact person at Rainbow

Unread post by Sideslip » Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:38 pm

Hi all Cheetah owners and operators.

I am very pleased to be part of the Rainbow Aircraft family. As of November, I have been employed by Rainbow in a "Sales & Marketing" managerial roll.

I will also be concentrating on after sales service requirements.

Therefore, please do not hesitate in contacting me should you have any issues that require our assistance.

Robyn will still be available to answer any general sales/service queries you might have.

I am currently working on our new website and will have this up and running sometime in December. I will advise once it goes live.

In summary, we want to be able to offer the aviation market exactly what it wants. If you have any comments on our products or would like to know more about what we offer, please give me a call: 011 817 2298

We obviously offer full support and maintenance on all of our products and as the OEM, we are in the best possible position to look after your Safari/Scout/Cobra/Cheetah.

We are working on improving our maintenance turnaround times and client service as a whole.

If you are a current owner of a Rainbow product, expect a courtesy call from the client service department. We would like to update our client details and discuss your current and future expected aviation requirements.

As mentioned before, if I can be of assistance to anyone who currently owns a Rainbow product or might be interested in finding out what we have to offer please do not hesitate to give me a call. 011 817 2298

Of course you can also email me (my Rainbow email will be running soon) on Michaelgill at mweb dot co dot za
Mike Gill
John Boucher
Too Tousand
Too Tousand
Closest Airfield: Mossel Bay - FAMO
Has liked: 6 times
Been liked: 17 times

Re: New contact person at Rainbow

Unread post by John Boucher » Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:20 am

You go boy.... About time there's some action and nuwe besems at Rainbow!
Grammarly is a wonderful thing!

Return to “Cheetah”