Closest Airfield: komani
Has liked: 145 times
Been liked: 47 times

Re: Degradation of societies / individualism

Unread post by excolonial » Wed Aug 07, 2019 11:47 pm

MadMacs wrote:
Wed Aug 07, 2019 12:09 am
Maybe Tulsi Gabbard an save America, if she isn't bumped off of course
I agree Macs, she is certainly one to watch.

I have had a closer look at her, she is clearly a formidable woman, and strikes me as decent and honest. Interesingtly it seems the usual suspects in the corrupt media, and indeed the corrupt and deranged in her own party that are doing there best to defeat trump are using precisely the same tactics on her. That in itself makes her instantly more credible in my opinion.

She is suing google for their usual nefarious activities. I have a friend who works for the "do no harm" corporation, who was recently under siege by some devious character gunning for his job. My friend is on what you may call a huge package, and when I asked him whether he felt safe in his job, he openly stated that he knew about too many skeletons in the closet for them to fire him. I fed him a tonne of scotch but he would not elaborate any further. Perhaps when he retires early in the next year or so he will open up.

If the Dems picked Gabbard I reckon they would be in with a chance of winning the next election, but, being that they seem dominated by demagogues, fools and criminals it seems unlikely.
These users liked the author excolonial for the post:
MadMacs
The older I get, the more I am convinced that "A Confederacy of Dunces" is non fiction.

Return to “123.45”