Death of Mark Nel - closed thread

Aviation Trivia, Jokes & Humour

Moderator: Moderators

User avatar
ACE MAN
Tree Tousand
Tree Tousand
Posts: 3971
Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2007 7:53 am
Closest Airfield: FAKT+VHHH+FAPX
Location: iKhaya mina 22N114E
Has liked: 405 times
Been liked: 92 times

Death of Mark Nel - closed thread

Unread post by ACE MAN » Sat Aug 31, 2019 1:53 pm

Does any one know if the investigation has had any leads or arrests? I can't see anything related in the Media , and yes suspects do get followed up on in murders in SA , just want to know why this in this case it seems to have not - anyone?
IITYWTMWYBMAD
Nomakhanjani
¯¯VAF¯¯
User avatar
Jack Welles
Tree Tousand
Tree Tousand
Posts: 3836
Joined: Mon Dec 02, 2013 1:15 pm
Closest Airfield: FACT
Location: Muizenberg
Has liked: 23 times
Been liked: 183 times

Re: Death of Mark Nel - closed thread

Unread post by Jack Welles » Sat Aug 31, 2019 3:08 pm

ACE MAN wrote:
Sat Aug 31, 2019 1:53 pm
Does any one know if the investigation has had any leads or arrests? I can't see anything related in the Media , and yes suspects do get followed up on in murders in SA , just want to know why this in this case it seems to have not - anyone?
Don't know the answer but if it was a random nutter (and no informant comes forward) then that would make it difficult for the SAPS to trace the criminal.
These users liked the author Jack Welles for the post:
ACE MAN
Jack Welles (thriller_author pen name)
https://www.amazon.com/Jack-Welles/e/B073VJQTTX
Eddie Haynes-Smart
Textbook - "The Lore of Negotiation"
http://www.loreofnegotiation.com
User avatar
ACE MAN
Tree Tousand
Tree Tousand
Posts: 3971
Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2007 7:53 am
Closest Airfield: FAKT+VHHH+FAPX
Location: iKhaya mina 22N114E
Has liked: 405 times
Been liked: 92 times

Re: Death of Mark Nel - closed thread

Unread post by ACE MAN » Sat Aug 31, 2019 3:51 pm

Jack Welles wrote:
Sat Aug 31, 2019 3:08 pm
ACE MAN wrote:
Sat Aug 31, 2019 1:53 pm
Does any one know if the investigation has had any leads or arrests? I can't see anything related in the Media , and yes suspects do get followed up on in murders in SA , just want to know why this in this case it seems to have not - anyone?
Don't know the answer but if it was a random nutter (and no informant comes forward) then that would make it difficult for the SAPS to trace the criminal.
Just that someone out there knows something. As for the investigation , there has to be at least some form of ballistics , gunpowder residue, foot tracks, angle of penetration establishing some dexterity of the shooter possibly. A scuffle must also possibly have some forms of DNA testing done etc. It can't just be a closed case.
IITYWTMWYBMAD
Nomakhanjani
¯¯VAF¯¯
User avatar
Jack Welles
Tree Tousand
Tree Tousand
Posts: 3836
Joined: Mon Dec 02, 2013 1:15 pm
Closest Airfield: FACT
Location: Muizenberg
Has liked: 23 times
Been liked: 183 times

Re: Death of Mark Nel - closed thread

Unread post by Jack Welles » Sat Aug 31, 2019 4:01 pm

ACE MAN wrote:
Sat Aug 31, 2019 3:51 pm
Jack Welles wrote:
Sat Aug 31, 2019 3:08 pm
ACE MAN wrote:
Sat Aug 31, 2019 1:53 pm
Does any one know if the investigation has had any leads or arrests? I can't see anything related in the Media , and yes suspects do get followed up on in murders in SA , just want to know why this in this case it seems to have not - anyone?
Don't know the answer but if it was a random nutter (and no informant comes forward) then that would make it difficult for the SAPS to trace the criminal.
Just that someone out there knows something. As for the investigation , there has to be at least some form of ballistics , gunpowder residue, foot tracks, angle of penetration establishing some dexterity of the shooter possibly. A scuffle must also possibly have some forms of DNA testing done etc. It can't just be a closed case.
Sometimes a fat reward can shake things loose. I don't think they close them that quickly but without leads it ends up on the back burner.
These users liked the author Jack Welles for the post:
ACE MAN
Jack Welles (thriller_author pen name)
https://www.amazon.com/Jack-Welles/e/B073VJQTTX
Eddie Haynes-Smart
Textbook - "The Lore of Negotiation"
http://www.loreofnegotiation.com

Return to “123.45”