Dudu Mynei no show at court

Aviation Trivia, Jokes & Humour

Moderator: Moderators

User avatar
Marius Schrenk
Niner Tousand
Niner Tousand
Posts: 9813
Joined: Mon Oct 05, 2009 3:34 pm
Closest Airfield: 300m from home
Location: Inni skadu van n kameeldoringboom.
Has liked: 128 times
Been liked: 64 times

Re: Dudu Mynei no show at court

Unread post by Marius Schrenk » Fri Oct 11, 2019 6:59 pm

cage wrote:
Fri Oct 11, 2019 6:49 pm
apollo11 wrote:
Fri Oct 11, 2019 6:23 pm
HAAN wrote:
Fri Oct 11, 2019 6:12 pm
AG MY F@K. Lets play the race card again.....

Andile Mngxitama is prime grade A1, 101, Dunning–Kruger effect. Dunning and Kruger would have rubbed their hands in glee if this guy came over...
If ever anybody was suffocating in vile, irrational, toxic hate, it must be this guy, he makes Malema look like birthday Ken on a piece of cake!
There’s good money to be made being a tosspot, you just have to be prepared to sell your soul - assuming one exists.
:oops: Poor lawyers :twisted: They always have to "make a plan"....but then for enough money it does not really bother them. :twisted:
Politics attracts crooks and lawyers,most of the time its the same person.
User avatar
Jack Welles
Tree Tousand
Tree Tousand
Posts: 3842
Joined: Mon Dec 02, 2013 1:15 pm
Closest Airfield: FACT
Location: Muizenberg
Has liked: 23 times
Been liked: 184 times

Re: Dudu Mynei no show at court

Unread post by Jack Welles » Fri Oct 11, 2019 7:15 pm

Marius Schrenk wrote:
Fri Oct 11, 2019 6:46 pm
apollo11 wrote:
Fri Oct 11, 2019 6:23 pm
HAAN wrote:
Fri Oct 11, 2019 6:12 pm
AG MY F@K. Lets play the race card again.....
Andile Mngxitama is prime grade A1, 101, Dunning–Kruger effect. Dunning and Kruger would have rubbed their hands in glee if this guy came over...
If ever anybody was suffocating in vile, irrational, toxic hate, it must be this guy, he makes Malema look like birthday Ken on a piece of cake!
Die oukie is so veraf dat selfs die votas nie vir hom kans sien nie.....maar n goeie voorbeeld van die IK vlak in onse politiek.
Actually the BLF has been deregistered as a politcal party because their constitution doesn't meet the relevant non-racial requirements.
Jack Welles (thriller_author pen name)
https://www.amazon.com/Jack-Welles/e/B073VJQTTX
Eddie Haynes-Smart
Textbook - "The Lore of Negotiation"
http://www.loreofnegotiation.com
User avatar
V5 - LEO
Six Tousand
Six Tousand
Posts: 6250
Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2011 4:18 pm
Closest Airfield: FYWH
Location: Namibia
Has liked: 84 times
Been liked: 79 times

Re: Dudu Mynei no show at court

Unread post by V5 - LEO » Fri Oct 11, 2019 7:22 pm

Jack Welles wrote:
Fri Oct 11, 2019 7:15 pm
Actually the BLF has been deregistered as a politcal party because their constitution doesn't meet the relevant non-racial requirements.
....then maybe someforce should tell Xandile to shut the hell up!

.....back to topic - I pray the powers involved with the ""getting SA back in shape"" have the endurance and stamina to keep up with these proceedings inspite off the circus and sideshows created by the accused and their cronies.
These users liked the author V5 - LEO for the post:
Rotor kop
In God I trust. The masses are never right, the minority are sometimes right, but the truth is always right.
“One good teacher in a lifetime may sometimes change a delinquent into a solid citizen.” — Philip Wylie
African Flyer
Frequent AvComer
Posts: 655
Joined: Wed Apr 19, 2017 12:55 pm
Closest Airfield: FAGC
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 4 times

Re: Dudu Mynei no show at court

Unread post by African Flyer » Sun Oct 13, 2019 8:30 pm

Positive rate! :D
User avatar
Ray W
10000 and still climbing
10000 and still climbing
Posts: 16851
Joined: Wed Jan 04, 2006 4:17 pm
Closest Airfield: OR Tambo
Location: Atlasville.
Has liked: 440 times
Been liked: 185 times

Re: Dudu Mynei no show at court

Unread post by Ray W » Fri Oct 18, 2019 3:48 pm

I see that according to EWN she expected SAA to pay her legal fees. They have said no ways would they pay. She is delusional.
Old age & treachery will triumph over youth & skill
User avatar
Orthin Opter
Frequent AvComer
Posts: 882
Joined: Wed May 18, 2011 4:35 pm
Closest Airfield: Tranquility
Location: Back of the moon
Has liked: 24 times
Been liked: 47 times

Re: Dudu Mynei no show at court

Unread post by Orthin Opter » Fri Oct 18, 2019 4:16 pm

You have a exschool teacher in bed with number one, no MBA, no training and is given SAA to run and ensure number ones pension fund grows. Now the brown stuff has hit the fan and she expects her exemployer to foot the legal bill. #-o Is that arrogance or ignorance #-o
"All great truths begin as blasphemies." George Bernard Shaw.

"The main vice of capitalism is the uneven distribution of prosperity.
The main vice of socialism is the even distribution of misery." Winston Churchill.
User avatar
Ray W
10000 and still climbing
10000 and still climbing
Posts: 16851
Joined: Wed Jan 04, 2006 4:17 pm
Closest Airfield: OR Tambo
Location: Atlasville.
Has liked: 440 times
Been liked: 185 times

Re: Dudu Mynei no show at court

Unread post by Ray W » Fri Oct 18, 2019 6:38 pm

Orthin Opter wrote:
Fri Oct 18, 2019 4:16 pm
You have a exschool teacher in bed with number one, no MBA, no training and is given SAA to run and ensure number ones pension fund grows. Now the brown stuff has hit the fan and she expects her exemployer to foot the legal bill. #-o Is that arrogance or ignorance #-o
Pure arrogance
These users liked the author Ray W for the post:
Rotor kop
Old age & treachery will triumph over youth & skill
spokes
Lining Up
Posts: 106
Joined: Sat Jul 06, 2019 1:39 am
Closest Airfield: Siver Creek
Location: Rustenburg
Has liked: 11 times
Been liked: 32 times

Re: Dudu Mynei no show at court

Unread post by spokes » Sat Oct 19, 2019 3:32 am

It is both unfortunately:
the arrogance of ignorance
These users liked the author spokes for the post (total 2):
mike.allaway2AntonE
Tony Forrester
Avionics Master On
Posts: 69
Joined: Mon Jul 31, 2017 8:56 pm
Closest Airfield: Fabb
Has liked: 33 times
Been liked: 13 times

Re: Dudu Mynei no show at court

Unread post by Tony Forrester » Sun Oct 20, 2019 4:35 pm

If anyone is summonsed to court, for even the smallest infringement, keep a photocopy of all the excuses offered by the shithole politicians and their cadre scumbuddies, for not appearing before the court. Then send it off to court and say, "Pick one"...... and they either have to accept it, or explain why mere taxpayers do not have the same "rights" to excuses as the plundering cancer scum.
These users liked the author Tony Forrester for the post (total 2):
Orthin OpterDUTCH
User avatar
Orthin Opter
Frequent AvComer
Posts: 882
Joined: Wed May 18, 2011 4:35 pm
Closest Airfield: Tranquility
Location: Back of the moon
Has liked: 24 times
Been liked: 47 times

Re: Dudu Mynei no show at court

Unread post by Orthin Opter » Sun Oct 20, 2019 5:38 pm

Tony Forrester wrote:
Sun Oct 20, 2019 4:35 pm
If anyone is summonsed to court, for even the smallest infringement, keep a photocopy of all the excuses offered by the shithole politicians and their cadre scumbuddies, for not appearing before the court. Then send it off to court and say, "Pick one"...... and they either have to accept it, or explain why mere taxpayers do not have the same "rights" to excuses as the plundering cancer scum.
=D> =D> =D> Before mods erase your post. =D> =D> =D>
"All great truths begin as blasphemies." George Bernard Shaw.

"The main vice of capitalism is the uneven distribution of prosperity.
The main vice of socialism is the even distribution of misery." Winston Churchill.
User avatar
Marius Schrenk
Niner Tousand
Niner Tousand
Posts: 9813
Joined: Mon Oct 05, 2009 3:34 pm
Closest Airfield: 300m from home
Location: Inni skadu van n kameeldoringboom.
Has liked: 128 times
Been liked: 64 times

Re: Dudu Mynei no show at court

Unread post by Marius Schrenk » Sun Oct 20, 2019 8:45 pm

Orthin Opter wrote:
Sun Oct 20, 2019 5:38 pm
Tony Forrester wrote:
Sun Oct 20, 2019 4:35 pm
If anyone is summonsed to court, for even the smallest infringement, keep a photocopy of all the excuses offered by the shithole politicians and their cadre scumbuddies, for not appearing before the court. Then send it off to court and say, "Pick one"...... and they either have to accept it, or explain why mere taxpayers do not have the same "rights" to excuses as the plundering cancer scum.
=D> =D> =D> Before mods erase your post. =D> =D> =D>
:lol: :lol: I'll leave it up to you guys.....if I say a word.....it all turns green....shame man poor woman.
Politics attracts crooks and lawyers,most of the time its the same person.
User avatar
Marius Schrenk
Niner Tousand
Niner Tousand
Posts: 9813
Joined: Mon Oct 05, 2009 3:34 pm
Closest Airfield: 300m from home
Location: Inni skadu van n kameeldoringboom.
Has liked: 128 times
Been liked: 64 times

Re: Dudu Mynei no show at court

Unread post by Marius Schrenk » Sun Oct 20, 2019 8:50 pm

Jack Welles wrote:
Fri Oct 11, 2019 7:15 pm
Marius Schrenk wrote:
Fri Oct 11, 2019 6:46 pm
apollo11 wrote:
Fri Oct 11, 2019 6:23 pm

Andile Mngxitama is prime grade A1, 101, Dunning–Kruger effect. Dunning and Kruger would have rubbed their hands in glee if this guy came over...
If ever anybody was suffocating in vile, irrational, toxic hate, it must be this guy, he makes Malema look like birthday Ken on a piece of cake!
Die oukie is so veraf dat selfs die votas nie vir hom kans sien nie.....maar n goeie voorbeeld van die IK vlak in onse politiek.
Actually the BLF has been deregistered as a politcal party because their constitution doesn't meet the relevant non-racial requirements.
:lol: :lol: Eddie you should get your facts straight....this is not a novel. They first went to the polls (in spite of the VF + calling on the "independant (HMV)..electoral commision " to stick to the law(on not being racists in their constitution).They lost out beeg time and only them HMV "deregistered them. #-o
These users liked the author Marius Schrenk for the post:
Mouser
Politics attracts crooks and lawyers,most of the time its the same person.
User avatar
apollo11
Too Tousand
Too Tousand
Posts: 2813
Joined: Sun Mar 13, 2005 8:59 pm
Closest Airfield: FAGM
Location: JHB
Has liked: 124 times
Been liked: 57 times

Re: Dudu Mynei no show at court

Unread post by apollo11 » Sun Oct 20, 2019 9:58 pm

But this woman with a beeg rump that could accommodate a 747 to land on must get a beeg sentence eventually.
Straighten up and fly right!
Perry
User avatar
DUTCH
Priming
Posts: 38
Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2008 11:25 am
Closest Airfield: Virginia Airport
Location: Durban
Has liked: 22 times
Been liked: 2 times

Re: Dudu Mynei no show at court

Unread post by DUTCH » Mon Oct 21, 2019 10:45 am

IT IS HUMAN NATURE To accept responsibility.
User avatar
Whirly
10000 and still climbing
10000 and still climbing
Posts: 11835
Joined: Tue Nov 11, 2003 3:25 pm
Closest Airfield: Ermelo
Location: Mpumalanga
Has liked: 7 times
Been liked: 148 times

Re: Dudu Mynei no show at court

Unread post by Whirly » Mon Oct 21, 2019 10:48 am

DUTCH wrote:
Mon Oct 21, 2019 10:45 am
IT IS HUMAN NATURE To accept responsibility.
Yes........................................but it is ANC/EFF nature to deny all responsibility, deny, deny, is all they know. :roll: #-o

Whirly.
Every dog needs a home and every home needs a dog (or two or three).

Return to “123.45”