Questions for RAASA

Moderator: Moderators

Ray Swales
FREDA checks
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

New NPL Exams

Unread post by Ray Swales » Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:29 am

This is to let you know that the Swales Mock NPL has been updated to the New RAASA format and that existing Mock Test users can do a free download to update your existing products at www.swales.co.za. Link to the Downloads Page and scroll down to the Mock NPL download bar. You will not need a password if it finds an existing product. New users will need a password. A purchase facility can be found next to the download bar.

Ray
Ray Swales
See my web site for downloads of Mock PPL, CPL, Instruments , ATP, Night Rating and NPL. Goto http://www.swales.co.za 082 453-9631. Mock PPL now on IPad, IPad Mini, IPhone, and IPod touch. Search 'Swales' in the App store.
stefan
Frequent AvComer
Closest Airfield: FARA
Has liked: 6 times
Been liked: 9 times

Re: New NPL Exams

Unread post by stefan » Sun Nov 30, 2014 8:31 pm

Thanks Ray. What about the school systems?
Ray Swales
FREDA checks
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

Unread post by Ray Swales » Sun Nov 30, 2014 8:46 pm

I can put a school system together in no time.

contact me to discuss how to download

082 453-9631
Ray Swales
See my web site for downloads of Mock PPL, CPL, Instruments , ATP, Night Rating and NPL. Goto http://www.swales.co.za 082 453-9631. Mock PPL now on IPad, IPad Mini, IPhone, and IPod touch. Search 'Swales' in the App store.
stefan
Frequent AvComer
Closest Airfield: FARA
Has liked: 6 times
Been liked: 9 times

Unread post by stefan » Sun Nov 30, 2014 8:50 pm

Thanks, my students use the mock exam system to prepare for the online ones. Was just wondering if the school mock system was also updated.
Regards
Stefan
WILDTHING
Heli Pilot agrees to buy Super.
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 1 time

Unread post by WILDTHING » Tue Dec 09, 2014 8:49 am

RAASA together with Industry stakeholders, i.e. Senior instructors from the various disciplines have just completed an updated Part 62 Examinations database.
The complete database is only known to limited RAASA personnel, whereas each participating instructor was temporarily given access to a very small section of a subject's questions and answers in order to verify the applicability and correctness of the examinations, these documents and instructor teams were very strictly controlled and supervised to ensure that the examination database remained secure and confidential.

The new examination will be implemented in January.

Thus it is not possible for anybody to have gained access to develop an updated and mock examination of the RAASA exam system.

Regards
Pierre
011 0821000

Return to “RAASA”