Infographics..

Aviation Trivia, Jokes & Humour

Moderator: Moderators

User avatar
Fransw
Fower Tousand
Fower Tousand
Posts: 4971
Joined: Tue Jun 02, 2015 3:22 pm
Closest Airfield: Pretoria
Location: Pretoria
Has liked: 138 times
Been liked: 50 times

Re: Infographics..

Unread post by Fransw » Wed Apr 17, 2019 1:25 pm

Marius Schrenk wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2019 11:25 am
Fransw wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2019 11:20 am
Worlds top executioners. :smt071

What is China doing?
chartoftheday_8921_countries_with_most_executions_worldwide_2016_n.jpg
They have 1.3 billion people.....at least the Saudi"s are consistent.......apart from the jobs they do in Embassies and Yemen. 8-[
No accurate numbers available for China. Maybe its 100 times more. Many executions at their construction sites world wide..
User avatar
Fransw
Fower Tousand
Fower Tousand
Posts: 4971
Joined: Tue Jun 02, 2015 3:22 pm
Closest Airfield: Pretoria
Location: Pretoria
Has liked: 138 times
Been liked: 50 times

Re: Infographics..

Unread post by Fransw » Thu Apr 18, 2019 11:10 am

Easter is chocolate time! =P~ =P~

For some reason Switzerland is not on the list. The highest per capita consumption of 30pounds chocolate per capita per annum! :shock:

Interesting to note that West Africa produces about two thirds of the worlds cocoa beans and Ivory coast alone 45%! But they produce no chocolate.. So its safe to say that most chocolate originate from Africa. Something to be proud of!
chartoftheday_17736_eu_chocolate_production_n.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
Fransw
Fower Tousand
Fower Tousand
Posts: 4971
Joined: Tue Jun 02, 2015 3:22 pm
Closest Airfield: Pretoria
Location: Pretoria
Has liked: 138 times
Been liked: 50 times

Re: Infographics..

Unread post by Fransw » Thu Apr 25, 2019 11:17 am

The spam culprits! :x :x
chartoftheday_4338_most_spam_messages_originate_in_the_us_n.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
Fransw
Fower Tousand
Fower Tousand
Posts: 4971
Joined: Tue Jun 02, 2015 3:22 pm
Closest Airfield: Pretoria
Location: Pretoria
Has liked: 138 times
Been liked: 50 times

Re: Infographics..

Unread post by Fransw » Mon May 06, 2019 3:30 pm

Childhood obesity in Europe. They are catching up with the US! Two things, high carb diet of refined food and not enough exercise..

Sad!....
chartoftheday_17839_childhood_obesity_rates_europe_who_n.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
Fransw
Fower Tousand
Fower Tousand
Posts: 4971
Joined: Tue Jun 02, 2015 3:22 pm
Closest Airfield: Pretoria
Location: Pretoria
Has liked: 138 times
Been liked: 50 times

Re: Infographics..

Unread post by Fransw » Sat May 11, 2019 1:47 pm

Take a look at this into graphic! Bird migration..

These little birds called Arctic Tern migrate each year more than 90 000km! :shock: Fascinating!..
Tern_Antarctic_Grytviken_-031.JPG
chartoftheday_17958_longest_annual_migration_distances_recorded_for_bird_species_n.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Falafel
HASSELL checks
Posts: 276
Joined: Fri Feb 08, 2019 11:47 am
Closest Airfield: FALA_LCY
Location: United Kingdom
Has liked: 28 times
Been liked: 43 times

Re: Infographics..

Unread post by Falafel » Mon May 13, 2019 8:44 am

Fransw wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2019 11:10 am
Easter is chocolate time! =P~ =P~

For some reason Switzerland is not on the list. The highest per capita consumption of 30pounds chocolate per capita per annum! :shock:

Interesting to note that West Africa produces about two thirds of the worlds cocoa beans and Ivory coast alone 45%! But they produce no chocolate.. So its safe to say that most chocolate originate from Africa. Something to be proud of!

chartoftheday_17736_eu_chocolate_production_n.jpg
Disagree... something to be embarassed about.... pull the resources out of Africa, send it overseas, they make it into something of "value" and to be consumed, send it back to us charging a massive premium.

Africa is bottom of the food chain in terms of developed economies illustrated but this very point :!: :!: :!:

Minerals (gold, platinum etc) are other cases where this is prevalent...
User avatar
Fransw
Fower Tousand
Fower Tousand
Posts: 4971
Joined: Tue Jun 02, 2015 3:22 pm
Closest Airfield: Pretoria
Location: Pretoria
Has liked: 138 times
Been liked: 50 times

Re: Infographics..

Unread post by Fransw » Mon May 13, 2019 9:22 am

Falafel wrote:
Mon May 13, 2019 8:44 am
Fransw wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2019 11:10 am
Easter is chocolate time! =P~ =P~

For some reason Switzerland is not on the list. The highest per capita consumption of 30pounds chocolate per capita per annum! :shock:

Interesting to note that West Africa produces about two thirds of the worlds cocoa beans and Ivory coast alone 45%! But they produce no chocolate.. So its safe to say that most chocolate originate from Africa. Something to be proud of!

chartoftheday_17736_eu_chocolate_production_n.jpg
Disagree... something to be embarassed about.... pull the resources out of Africa, send it overseas, they make it into something of "value" and to be consumed, send it back to us charging a massive premium.

Africa is bottom of the food chain in terms of developed economies illustrated but this very point :!: :!: :!:

Minerals (gold, platinum etc) are other cases where this is prevalent...
True, but remember there is skill involved to produce specialized end product! We Africans do no have the skill.
Its easier for us to just send it abroad and behappy with a small profit.. There is one renown chocolate shop in Ivory coast though. Owned by a young French girl. Interesting to note they grind the cacoa beans with bicycle power!

But to produce two thirds of the worlds cacoa beans is a huge achievement and I'm very proud of that! :D
Falafel
HASSELL checks
Posts: 276
Joined: Fri Feb 08, 2019 11:47 am
Closest Airfield: FALA_LCY
Location: United Kingdom
Has liked: 28 times
Been liked: 43 times

Re: Infographics..

Unread post by Falafel » Mon May 13, 2019 9:42 am

Fransw wrote:
Mon May 13, 2019 9:22 am
Falafel wrote:
Mon May 13, 2019 8:44 am
Fransw wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2019 11:10 am
Easter is chocolate time! =P~ =P~

For some reason Switzerland is not on the list. The highest per capita consumption of 30pounds chocolate per capita per annum! :shock:

Interesting to note that West Africa produces about two thirds of the worlds cocoa beans and Ivory coast alone 45%! But they produce no chocolate.. So its safe to say that most chocolate originate from Africa. Something to be proud of!

chartoftheday_17736_eu_chocolate_production_n.jpg
Disagree... something to be embarassed about.... pull the resources out of Africa, send it overseas, they make it into something of "value" and to be consumed, send it back to us charging a massive premium.

Africa is bottom of the food chain in terms of developed economies illustrated but this very point :!: :!: :!:

Minerals (gold, platinum etc) are other cases where this is prevalent...
True, but remember there is skill involved to produce specialized end product! We Africans do no have the skill.
Its easier for us to just send it abroad and behappy with a small profit.. There is one renown chocolate shop in Ivory coast though. Owned by a young French girl. Interesting to note they grind the cacoa beans with bicycle power!

But to produce two thirds of the worlds cacoa beans is a huge achievement and I'm very proud of that! :D
We as Africans should have the skills... no reason not to. Making small marginal profits on raw materials rather than premium large profits on manufactured goods is one of the areas Africa has fallen short... we are buying our own stuff back at premium prices.

Pulling stuff out of the ground and sitting back hoping that its enough simply isnt. It is easier but never going to be in control of our own destiny as a continent.

We have done nothing to uplift ourselves... no skills development, we were born with the climate, the space, the minerals etc... cannot be too proud of the fact that we have done nothing to develop as a continent to move up the value chain... we are now also giving that away and foreign firms are mining our very own minerals... its shameful that Africa has not moved further than what we were given...

ONE renowned chocolate shop... owned by a French girl? Says it all... sorry for the thread drift :!: :!: :!: :!:
User avatar
Fransw
Fower Tousand
Fower Tousand
Posts: 4971
Joined: Tue Jun 02, 2015 3:22 pm
Closest Airfield: Pretoria
Location: Pretoria
Has liked: 138 times
Been liked: 50 times

Re: Infographics..

Unread post by Fransw » Mon May 13, 2019 9:48 am

I feel your frustration! Still a very long way for us to go!

Back to the French chocolate girl. She apparently produces world class organic chocolate. Bicycle and all! :D

www.monchoco.com

Edit: Thread drift is what this thread is all about!... :mrgreen:
Falafel
HASSELL checks
Posts: 276
Joined: Fri Feb 08, 2019 11:47 am
Closest Airfield: FALA_LCY
Location: United Kingdom
Has liked: 28 times
Been liked: 43 times

Re: Infographics..

Unread post by Falafel » Mon May 13, 2019 10:50 am

Fransw wrote:
Mon May 13, 2019 9:48 am
I feel your frustration! Still a very long way for us to go!

Back to the French chocolate girl. She apparently produces world class organic chocolate. Bicycle and all! :D

www.monchoco.com

Edit: Thread drift is what this thread is all about!... :mrgreen:
Love stories like this... really cool :!: She is right on the ground, using the internet and a few selected outlets to get out to a global audience... and doing it with chocolate... cant be all bad :!:
User avatar
Fransw
Fower Tousand
Fower Tousand
Posts: 4971
Joined: Tue Jun 02, 2015 3:22 pm
Closest Airfield: Pretoria
Location: Pretoria
Has liked: 138 times
Been liked: 50 times

Re: Infographics..

Unread post by Fransw » Mon May 13, 2019 1:54 pm

Falafel wrote:
Mon May 13, 2019 10:50 am
Fransw wrote:
Mon May 13, 2019 9:48 am
I feel your frustration! Still a very long way for us to go!

Back to the French chocolate girl. She apparently produces world class organic chocolate. Bicycle and all! :D

www.monchoco.com

Edit: Thread drift is what this thread is all about!... :mrgreen:
Love stories like this... really cool :!: She is right on the ground, using the internet and a few selected outlets to get out to a global audience... and doing it with chocolate... cant be all bad :!:
Yes, very cool story! She employs about 20 people and she's not much older than a teenager!..

One really fit chocolatier! :P
chopco.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Falafel
HASSELL checks
Posts: 276
Joined: Fri Feb 08, 2019 11:47 am
Closest Airfield: FALA_LCY
Location: United Kingdom
Has liked: 28 times
Been liked: 43 times

Re: Infographics..

Unread post by Falafel » Tue May 14, 2019 7:56 am

Fransw wrote:
Mon May 13, 2019 1:54 pm
Falafel wrote:
Mon May 13, 2019 10:50 am
Fransw wrote:
Mon May 13, 2019 9:48 am
I feel your frustration! Still a very long way for us to go!

Back to the French chocolate girl. She apparently produces world class organic chocolate. Bicycle and all! :D

www.monchoco.com

Edit: Thread drift is what this thread is all about!... :mrgreen:
Love stories like this... really cool :!: She is right on the ground, using the internet and a few selected outlets to get out to a global audience... and doing it with chocolate... cant be all bad :!:
Yes, very cool story! She employs about 20 people and she's not much older than a teenager!..

One really fit chocolatier! :P

chopco.jpg
Maybe she will eventually run a spinning studio to grind that coffee...
User avatar
Fransw
Fower Tousand
Fower Tousand
Posts: 4971
Joined: Tue Jun 02, 2015 3:22 pm
Closest Airfield: Pretoria
Location: Pretoria
Has liked: 138 times
Been liked: 50 times

Re: Infographics..

Unread post by Fransw » Tue May 21, 2019 12:19 pm

Unemployment rate

We are at a proud 27%!..eish . Even the very chaotic Brazil is at only 12%..
chartoftheday_18049_unemployment_rate_in_the_world_s_largest_economies_n.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
Fransw
Fower Tousand
Fower Tousand
Posts: 4971
Joined: Tue Jun 02, 2015 3:22 pm
Closest Airfield: Pretoria
Location: Pretoria
Has liked: 138 times
Been liked: 50 times

Re: Infographics..

Unread post by Fransw » Mon Jun 24, 2019 9:57 am

Innovative European nations..

Miserable weather = more innovations...no?
chartoftheday_18393_european_innovation_scoreboard_ranking_n-1.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Falafel
HASSELL checks
Posts: 276
Joined: Fri Feb 08, 2019 11:47 am
Closest Airfield: FALA_LCY
Location: United Kingdom
Has liked: 28 times
Been liked: 43 times

Re: Infographics..

Unread post by Falafel » Mon Jun 24, 2019 10:38 am

Fransw wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 9:57 am
Innovative European nations..

Miserable weather = more innovations...no?

chartoftheday_18393_european_innovation_scoreboard_ranking_n-1.jpg
https://www.s-ge.com/en/article/news/20 ... scoreboard

Return to “123.45”