FS9 & FSX Screenshots

Synthetic and Virtual aviation of all kinds.

Moderator: Moderators

Cornell Blok
Six Tousand
Six Tousand
Has liked: 90 times
Been liked: 14 times

Re: FS9 & FSX Screenshots

Unread post by Cornell Blok » Sat Mar 03, 2018 11:28 am

rynopot wrote:I love that slighrt upwards curve towards the tip of the wing - so realistic! (Prepar3D again hey?)

Yes P3D V4 :D
Petrol attendant in Training/Car Wash Supervisor

http://www.travelairva.com
Spaceman8
Tripped over wheel chock
Closest Airfield: Rand
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 0

Unread post by Spaceman8 » Sat Mar 03, 2018 6:40 pm

I was wondering if anyone can help me here. I have world of AI installed into my FSX. However when I installed it, I somehow lost majority of my aircraft traffic :? . Is there any way in which I can increase my general aviation ai like having pipers and cessnas in my sky again? Any help would be appreciated. :D
Liam Delaney
Cornell Blok
Six Tousand
Six Tousand

Unread post by Cornell Blok » Sun Mar 04, 2018 5:31 pm

I've got ultimate traffic and it includes a lot of GA traffic

rynopot
Forgot to remove the chocks!
Closest Airfield: Stellenbosch
Has liked: 0

Unread post by rynopot » Mon Mar 05, 2018 8:19 am

Spaceman8 wrote:I was wondering if anyone can help me here. I have world of AI installed into my FSX. However when I installed it, I somehow lost majority of my aircraft traffic :? . Is there any way in which I can increase my general aviation ai like having pipers and cessnas in my sky again? Any help would be appreciated. :D
I know this is a trivial reply - but did you check that the installation didn't drop your setting for AI Traffic by itself? My apologies if you did: I worked in a hotel in England in 1998, and was called to a room because their heater was malfunctioning; and the guests were a bit rude with staff that our heater isn't working. after opening the thing up with a screw driver, i realised the f..g plug was NOT switched on at the wall...
Spaceman8
Tripped over wheel chock

Unread post by Spaceman8 » Mon Mar 05, 2018 6:18 pm

rynopot wrote:
Spaceman8 wrote:I was wondering if anyone can help me here. I have world of AI installed into my FSX. However when I installed it, I somehow lost majority of my aircraft traffic :? . Is there any way in which I can increase my general aviation ai like having pipers and cessnas in my sky again? Any help would be appreciated. :D
I know this is a trivial reply - but did you check that the installation didn't drop your setting for AI Traffic by itself? My apologies if you did: I worked in a hotel in England in 1998, and was called to a room because their heater was malfunctioning; and the guests were a bit rude with staff that our heater isn't working. after opening the thing up with a screw driver, i realised the f..g plug was NOT switched on at the wall...

I will go and read the instructions again, maybe I shouldn`t just speed read the stuff :lol: :lol: , i have noticed that that doesnt help :lol: .
Maybe I was just being daft as usual :roll: :lol: . But thanks for the assistance.
Liam Delaney
Spaceman8
Tripped over wheel chock

Unread post by Spaceman8 » Mon Mar 05, 2018 6:21 pm

Cornell Blok wrote:I've got ultimate traffic and it includes a lot of GA traffic

I had a look at ultimate traffic and it looks really awesome and inviting. Gotta start saving my pennies if I am to purchase it :lol: :lol:
Liam Delaney
Cornell Blok
Six Tousand
Six Tousand

Unread post by Cornell Blok » Mon Mar 19, 2018 6:59 pm

Spaceman8 wrote:
Cornell Blok wrote:I've got ultimate traffic and it includes a lot of GA traffic

I had a look at ultimate traffic and it looks really awesome and inviting. Gotta start saving my pennies if I am to purchase it :lol: :lol:

I would wait and get hold of Brenden he just made a awesome freeware AI pack for SA

Spaceman8
Tripped over wheel chock

Unread post by Spaceman8 » Fri Mar 30, 2018 8:39 pm

Cornell Blok wrote:
Spaceman8 wrote:

I would wait and get hold of Brenden he just made a awesome freeware AI pack for SA
I will definitely keep a look out for it. I will be excited to get it. :D :D
Liam Delaney
Gareth B
Frequent AvComer
Closest Airfield: FALA

Unread post by Gareth B » Tue May 08, 2018 8:06 pm

Flight out of PE this afternoon.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Young Aviation Enthusiast and Photographer!

Contributing to http://www.infozone.tv
Extreme
Take off Clearance
Closest Airfield: Cape Town International

Unread post by Extreme » Thu May 10, 2018 7:41 am

Hi there guys and girls, has anybody made a SAA or Bidvest cargo livery for the FSX pmdg 737?
Bluepoole
Too Tousand
Too Tousand
Been liked: 1 time

Unread post by Bluepoole » Thu May 10, 2018 9:51 am

Extreme wrote:Hi there guys and girls, has anybody made a SAA or Bidvest cargo livery for the FSX pmdg 737?
There is an SAA one available. You should be able to find it on Avsim, or via the PMDG operations centre that was installed on your PC with the product. Not sure about a Bidvest Cargo one.
To most people, the sky is the limit. To those who love aviation, the sky is home.
jaggedassasins
Frequent AvComer
Closest Airfield: FALA

Unread post by jaggedassasins » Thu May 10, 2018 10:31 am

Bluepoole wrote:
Extreme wrote:Hi there guys and girls, has anybody made a SAA or Bidvest cargo livery for the FSX pmdg 737?
There is an SAA one available. You should be able to find it on Avsim, or via the PMDG operations centre that was installed on your PC with the product. Not sure about a Bidvest Cargo one.
Was thinking he might be referring to an SAA Cargo paint... Cant say I've seen one of those around
Bluepoole
Too Tousand
Too Tousand
Been liked: 1 time

Unread post by Bluepoole » Thu May 10, 2018 10:53 am

jaggedassasins wrote:
Bluepoole wrote:
Was thinking he might be referring to an SAA Cargo paint... Cant say I've seen one of those around
Ah yes - I think you're right. Don't think there is an SAA cargo one.

I could offer to create these two liveries, just gonna need some time because I don't have a lot of free time on my hands.
To most people, the sky is the limit. To those who love aviation, the sky is home.
Extreme
Take off Clearance
Closest Airfield: Cape Town International

Unread post by Extreme » Fri May 11, 2018 4:37 pm

Thanks for the reply guys. If you can make the liveries it will be awesome...
mclaren
Flight Planning
Closest Airfield: FATP

Unread post by mclaren » Tue Jun 05, 2018 12:17 pm

Taking the new QWSim 787 out for a spin in fictional Kulula livery. Combination of their livery on ZS-OBG and the current kdot livery. i think it suites the 787 well.

Return to “Virtual Aviation”