- Pre-take off checks
- Posts: 86
- Joined: Mon Jun 04, 2007 3:21 pm
- Closest Airfield: Louis Trichardt
- Location: Louis Trichardt, Limpopo
- Has liked: 0
- Been liked: 0
I'm busy upgrading my panel on my Jabiru SP. I have received my MGL Xtreme EFIS and EMS this week. To get full use of all the info on the EMS I need to install a fuel sender in the 85liter tank at the back of my SP.
Can anyone maybe give me some advice on which sender will be suitable for the Jabis 85liter tank and where I can buy it?
Maybe out of experience, some help on the installation of such a sender?
Thanks guys and any help will be appreciated.
- Six Tousand
- Posts: 6598
- Joined: Mon May 09, 2005 4:54 pm
- Location: Gaborone, Botswana
- Has liked: 6 times
- Been liked: 5 times