We have introduced Topic Prefixes into the Classified Sections. When posting an item into any of these areas, you will notice an additional field at the top of the posting box. Please select one of the options when posting. We also request that sellers come back and edit their post once item is sold using the same field to indicate that the item is no longer available. (Click on the X in top right corner of this box to dismiss this announcement)

Dronecoder

Your good and bad experiences with online community trading.

Moderator: Moderators

Forum rules
Please follow the posting template where applicable. It is also fair that you send a link to the other party to give them the right to respond to the post. NB: Keep it factual and at all costs avoid placing yourself in a position where you give cause for a defamation case to be brought against you Read this: http://avcom.co.za/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=306&t=202352. Personal attacks, name calling etc will be deleted. Basically - use this resource responsibly.
Ricoby
1k poster
1k poster
Closest Airfield: Snoopys

Dronecoder

Unread post by Ricoby »

Experience: Good
I am the: Buyer
Brief background: I bought a charger from Dronecoder. Delivered as promised and in good condition. Reliable seller.
Link to advert:
I agree to send a link to this post to the other party upon completion: Yes
My real name: Richard O'Reilly

Dronecoder has not been long on Avcom, but my experience with him was good. You can buy from him in good faith.
RCASA No: 100526
RC Pilot Yak 54 111cc Twin DLE
Drastik 60cc DLE Twin
DJI Spark
DroneCoder
Priming
Closest Airfield: Kraaifly
Been thanked: 0

Re: Dronecoder

Unread post by DroneCoder »

\:D/ thanks Mnr.
Trevor Duane
Too Tousand
Too Tousand
Closest Airfield: KIZAD

Unread post by Trevor Duane »

Ricoby wrote: Sun Feb 16, 2020 9:52 am Experience: Good
I am the: Buyer
Brief background: I bought a charger from Dronecoder. Delivered as promised and in good condition. Reliable seller.
Link to advert:
I agree to send a link to this post to the other party upon completion: Yes
My real name: Richard O'Reilly

Dronecoder has not been long on Avcom, but my experience with him was good. You can buy from him in good faith.

Clearly as a seller you had a great experience with this guy. But as a buyer he is as bad as they come, just wasted a whole bunch of my time. He didn't even have the decency to apologize for not sticking to the arrangement we had.
Ricoby
1k poster
1k poster
Closest Airfield: Snoopys

Unread post by Ricoby »

That was quite a while ago.
RCASA No: 100526
RC Pilot Yak 54 111cc Twin DLE
Drastik 60cc DLE Twin
DJI Spark

Return to “Trader Watch”