We have introduced Topic Prefixes into the Classified Sections. When posting an item into any of these areas, you will notice an additional field at the top of the posting box. Please select one of the options when posting. We also request that sellers come back and edit their post once item is sold using the same field to indicate that the item is no longer available. (Click on the X in top right corner of this box to dismiss this announcement)

Any Cape Town support groups?

Experimental Aircraft Association of South Africa aims to assist its members with building, flying, and restoring non-type certified aircraft.
Abe2020
Wanna Fly
Closest Airfield: Morning Star
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Any Cape Town support groups?

Unread post by Abe2020 »

Hi I'm new to the world of Aviation looking for any support groups in Cape Town that I can join up with.
jean
Airborne from Unmanned field
Closest Airfield: FACT

Re: Any Cape Town support groups?

Unread post by jean »

Abe2020 wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 10:06 pm Hi I'm new to the world of Aviation looking for any support groups in Cape Town that I can join up with.
avcom it is!
sweptwing
1k poster
1k poster
Closest Airfield: FACT

Unread post by sweptwing »

Join a Flying Club..... and don’t listen to the neigh sayers! Morningstar or Stellenbosch. Go to the respective clubhouses and their training centers. Introduce yourself to the members and the instructors. You might learn and be surprised how much happens the old school way.
“For each of them, the most important thing in living was to reach out and touch perfection in that which they most love to do, and that was to fly.” Richard Bach
Swampdonkey
Tree Tousand
Tree Tousand

Unread post by Swampdonkey »

sweptwing wrote: Thu Jul 30, 2020 9:33 pm Join a Flying Club..... and don’t listen to the neigh sayers! Morningstar or Stellenbosch. Go to the respective clubhouses and their training centers. Introduce yourself to the members and the instructors. You might learn and be surprised how much happens the old school way.
The best advice of the day, take it.
These users thanked the author Swampdonkey for the post:
sweptwing
"Excuse me while I kiss the sky!" ---Jimi---1967-

Return to “EAA of South Africa”