Eurowings to Kruger Mpumalaga

Discussions pertaining to Airline operations,safety and training for Flight Deck Crew. Open to anyone who would like to learn all aspects of the Airline industry from a pilots perspective.

Moderator: Moderators

HJK 414
8000 Tousand
8000 Tousand
Closest Airfield: moon

Re: Eurowings to Kruger Mpumalaga

Unread post by HJK 414 »

Wlotzkas wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 9:51 pm How do you book to be on this flight? Cant find it on their website or normal booking apps.

You go to Eurowings Discover and are then redirected to the Lufthansa Page (click on - book)
I am not sure whether you can start the flight in SA - or whether they only sell return from Germany

Kruger Mpumalanga is the reference in the booking app.

https://www.lufthansa.com/de/en/flight-search

JK
Snitch
10000 and still climbing
10000 and still climbing
Closest Airfield: Unknown

Unread post by Snitch »

evanb
Too Tousand
Too Tousand

Unread post by evanb »

HJK 414 wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 10:09 pm You go to Eurowings Discover and are then redirected to the Lufthansa Page (click on - book)
I am not sure whether you can start the flight in SA - or whether they only sell return from Germany

Kruger Mpumalanga is the reference in the booking app.
Given the low frequency and the seasonal nature of the flight I'd expect that much of the capacity was block sold to charter/tour operators.
ZSAHT
Frequent AvComer
Closest Airfield: Nelspruit

Unread post by ZSAHT »

Yesterday, 2023/01/12 Eurowings Discovery flight from Windhoek arrived a bit earlier than were scheduled of the Flight Plan according to FR24 (1200B instead of 1245B).

The A330 arrived at just after 1200B, but subsequently while monitoring it visually from the ground, there were at least 2 x go arounds when on finals on which I observed a Airlink and of course Eurowings.

I do not have any details regard to the reason why there were a double go arounds, the weather deemed to be excellent in the Lowveld.

So, here is my pick for the 1st ever go around for the Eurowings at Kruger Mpumalanga.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"That is not called flying, that is called crashing with STYLE!"

Return to “Airline Chatter”