We have introduced Topic Prefixes into the Classified Sections. When posting an item into any of these areas, you will notice an additional field at the top of the posting box. Please select one of the options when posting. We also request that sellers come back and edit their post once item is sold using the same field to indicate that the item is no longer available. (Click on the X in top right corner of this box to dismiss this announcement)

*** SCAMMER ALERT - J (JOHAN) VILJOEN ***

Your good and bad experiences with online community trading.

Moderator: Moderators

Forum rules
Please follow the posting template where applicable. It is also fair that you send a link to the other party to give them the right to respond to the post. NB: Keep it factual and at all costs avoid placing yourself in a position where you give cause for a defamation case to be brought against you Read this: http://avcom.co.za/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=306&t=202352. Personal attacks, name calling etc will be deleted. Basically - use this resource responsibly.
JAK007
Taxiing
Closest Airfield: CTI
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

*** SCAMMER ALERT - J (JOHAN) VILJOEN ***

Unread post by JAK007 »

Scammer - Please take note !!

Go by name Johan Viljoen
WhatsApp No: +27 71 340 4963
Says he's from Humansdorp
Take payment - Then keep saying "not reflecting" in his account - Then go quiet and don't answer Wapp or Phone.
FNB Aspire Current Account: #62779778128
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by JAK007 on Thu Jul 28, 2022 5:55 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Weeskind
Stall training
Closest Airfield: Waterkloof

Re: SCAMMER ALERT *

Unread post by Weeskind »

Ons wag in spanning.
herbbie
Rolling
Closest Airfield: klerksdorp radio flyers

Re: ***SCAMMER ALERT - J(JOHAN

Unread post by herbbie »

Johan Viljoen van Port Alfred, he also tried to scam me.

I want a Parkzone KA 8 glider. He screen shoted a photo out of a unboxing video on youtube. I found the youtube video where he screen shot the picture out.

If you put Johan Viljoen in the searh tab here on avcom theres a warning thing againt him.

Be carefull guys.
Scorpy
Pre-take off checks
Closest Airfield: Ceres

Re: *** SCAMMER ALERT - J (JOHAN) VILJOEN ***

Unread post by Scorpy »

Hi there .
Also be on allert for a guy named Jean Koekemoer form Strand area. He rip me of last year desember , with R1800 on a raptor 50 heli with all assesories that i bought from him , plus R1000 fof fuel i drove out there to go look for him , but gone in silence till now .
Check his details on picture.
Thanms
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
JacquesReg
Take off Clearance
Closest Airfield: Durban

Unread post by JacquesReg »

Ja guys that scam people are all over....I've been scammed couple of times on avcom to.........but also got great deals thru the years ...awsome platform..my advise would be..if you get ripped off ..just know that ashole will lose more than you anyway .everything in life is a risk....they know we love our hobby ...that's why it's so easy to rip us off....ai
Millibar
Hee Hee I'm Flying
Closest Airfield: FACT

Unread post by Millibar »

May the fleas of a thousand camels invade the crotch of the person that ruins your day. And may their arms be to short too scratch!
Doug M
Take off Clearance
Closest Airfield: ORT

Unread post by Doug M »

Or may their fingers turn to fish hooks.

Return to “Trader Watch”