We have introduced Topic Prefixes into the Classified Sections. When posting an item into any of these areas, you will notice an additional field at the top of the posting box. Please select one of the options when posting. We also request that sellers come back and edit their post once item is sold using the same field to indicate that the item is no longer available. (Click on the X in top right corner of this box to dismiss this announcement)

Scammer Bertus de Waal

Your good and bad experiences with online community trading.

Moderator: Moderators

Forum rules
Please follow the posting template where applicable. It is also fair that you send a link to the other party to give them the right to respond to the post. NB: Keep it factual and at all costs avoid placing yourself in a position where you give cause for a defamation case to be brought against you Read this: http://avcom.co.za/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=306&t=202352. Personal attacks, name calling etc will be deleted. Basically - use this resource responsibly.
jetipilot007
Hee Hee I'm Flying
Closest Airfield: PRY
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Scammer Bertus de Waal

Unread post by jetipilot007 »

Got scammed by this guy going by name Bertus de Waal said he is from Port Alfred
Bought a Flip 2 Glider from him, said he will take R2200 so i EFT the money to him on Sunday, Monday afternoon he said it's sent, asked him for a tracking number and said he will send it now next day nothing, phoned him again on Tuesday said he will send it now, i have been in contact with courier guy and they said nothing was send from this guy. He switched off his phone yesterday whole day, only back on this morning WhatsApp's started going through again just ignores me, and can clearly see he is online, i will open SAPS case in the AM,

i gave him the choice now either EFT me back or send it, still nothing. so i will proceed with SAPS now
I made numerous calls to him today and no response

Bertus de Waal
Capitec 2003957010

Contact 0722134367
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Frans Larkins
Pre-take off checks
Closest Airfield: Ngodwana

Re: Scammer Bertus de Waal

Unread post by Frans Larkins »

He scammed me on Monday 17 October as well. He sold me a DLE35ra motor. I managed to get hold of the real Bertus de Waal. He now started with a criminal investigation with regards to fraud and Falsifying of Identity at Capitec bank.
Stop Sign
Phantom 4 pro
V900
X1 racer
Toko2
Odyssey Sport Jet
Boomerang Elan Jet
Rafale DLG
jetipilot007
Hee Hee I'm Flying
Closest Airfield: PRY

Re: Scammer Bertus de Waal

Unread post by jetipilot007 »

Frans Larkins wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 12:01 pm He scammed me on Monday 17 October as well. He sold me a DLE35ra motor. I managed to get hold of the real Bertus de Waal. He now started with a criminal investigation with regards to fraud and Falsifying of Identity at Capitec bank.
Good we must pin this guy i have now opend a case and also contacted the real Bertus

Return to “Trader Watch”