We have introduced Topic Prefixes into the Classified Sections. When posting an item into any of these areas, you will notice an additional field at the top of the posting box. Please select one of the options when posting. We also request that sellers come back and edit their post once item is sold using the same field to indicate that the item is no longer available. (Click on the X in top right corner of this box to dismiss this announcement)

Scammer trolling Avcom Daniel Paul

Your good and bad experiences with online community trading.

Moderator: Moderators

Forum rules
Please follow the posting template where applicable. It is also fair that you send a link to the other party to give them the right to respond to the post. NB: Keep it factual and at all costs avoid placing yourself in a position where you give cause for a defamation case to be brought against you Read this: http://avcom.co.za/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=306&t=202352. Personal attacks, name calling etc will be deleted. Basically - use this resource responsibly.
Trevor Duane
Too Tousand
Too Tousand
Closest Airfield: KIZAD

Scammer trolling Avcom Daniel Paul

Unread post by Trevor Duane »

There is another scammer troling Avcom, using the name Paul Daniel with cell number 0658169312 and claims to be from Grahamstown. He is replying to wanted adds in the aircraft parts threads but probably other wanted adds aswell.
CozyMK3
Flight Planning
Closest Airfield: Morningstar
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Scammer trolling Avcom Daniel Paul

Unread post by CozyMK3 »

I think he got me and I lots R2000. Same name and number.
Rotor kop
8000 Tousand
8000 Tousand
Closest Airfield: OR Thambo

Re: Scammer trolling Avcom Daniel Paul

Unread post by Rotor kop »

People.....just the names these guys use is a dead give away and a HUGE red flag.
To fly is Heavenly, but to HOVER is Divine
I'm not driving fast - i'm flying low

Return to “Trader Watch”