We have introduced Topic Prefixes into the Classified Sections. When posting an item into any of these areas, you will notice an additional field at the top of the posting box. Please select one of the options when posting. We also request that sellers come back and edit their post once item is sold using the same field to indicate that the item is no longer available. (Click on the X in top right corner of this box to dismiss this announcement)

Scammers on the loose

Your good and bad experiences with online community trading.

Moderator: Moderators

Forum rules
Please follow the posting template where applicable. It is also fair that you send a link to the other party to give them the right to respond to the post. NB: Keep it factual and at all costs avoid placing yourself in a position where you give cause for a defamation case to be brought against you Read this: http://avcom.co.za/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=306&t=202352. Personal attacks, name calling etc will be deleted. Basically - use this resource responsibly.
dean.nooit@gmail.com
Tripped over wheel chock
Closest Airfield: Lydenburg
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Scammers on the loose

Unread post by dean.nooit@gmail.com »

I've just been had by a guy called Anton Rudolph Rodeom
Sold me instruments that have not been sent to me.
If anyone is communicating with this guy. Be careful
giarc64
Too Tousand
Too Tousand

Unread post by giarc64 »

I have just been taken for R6k for 2 DC headsets.

the guy says his name is B Erasmus from Kuruman NCape

we spoke on the phone and he sounded perfectly legit.

He said he would send me the headsets via POSTNET and would share the tracking info. Low and behold he has not sent me anything and i also phone POSTNET in Kuruman and they say nothing has been sent by a guy called Erasmus.

The thing he is still using the same phone number 076 112 7045

sbsa account

i have called my bank to start a fraud case, hoping they are able to track him from sbsa side.
ZU-CYB (Cubby No 1)
ZS-WPX (KR2)
Rotor kop
8000 Tousand
8000 Tousand
Closest Airfield: OR Thambo

Unread post by Rotor kop »

giarc64 wrote: Thu Mar 30, 2023 7:00 pm I have just been taken for R6k for 2 DC headsets.

the guy says his name is B Erasmus from Kuruman NCape

we spoke on the phone and he sounded perfectly legit.

He said he would send me the headsets via POSTNET and would share the tracking info. Low and behold he has not sent me anything and i also phone POSTNET in Kuruman and they say nothing has been sent by a guy called Erasmus.

The thing he is still using the same phone number 076 112 7045

sbsa account

i have called my bank to start a fraud case, hoping they are able to track him from sbsa side.
These thugs are so blatant. Fortunately they are getting stiff jail sentences when caught. Don't give up..contact IRS Investigations as they have put many of these scammers behind bars.
To fly is Heavenly, but to HOVER is Divine
I'm not driving fast - i'm flying low

Return to “Trader Watch”