We have introduced Topic Prefixes into the Classified Sections. When posting an item into any of these areas, you will notice an additional field at the top of the posting box. Please select one of the options when posting. We also request that sellers come back and edit their post once item is sold using the same field to indicate that the item is no longer available. (Click on the X in top right corner of this box to dismiss this announcement)

Great seller: Trevorn

Your good and bad experiences with online community trading.

Moderator: Moderators

Forum rules
Please follow the posting template where applicable. It is also fair that you send a link to the other party to give them the right to respond to the post. NB: Keep it factual and at all costs avoid placing yourself in a position where you give cause for a defamation case to be brought against you Read this: http://avcom.co.za/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=306&t=202352. Personal attacks, name calling etc will be deleted. Basically - use this resource responsibly.
ledz
Taxiing
Closest Airfield: Morningstar

Great seller: Trevorn

Unread post by ledz »

Experience: Good
I am the: Buyer
Brief background: Wanted to pick up a few Hitec Telemetry items and receiver, I queried the seller on some of the quantities and pieces included, seller provided a very generous price for the items. I added PostNet-to-PostNet to the price and seller agreed to package and send. The parts were well packaged in bubble wrap. On unboxing I found a few 'extras' included of the telemetry sensors and the radio he threw into the deal is in perfect working order apart from two toggle switches which can be replaced. Really happy buyer. Thank you Trevorn. =D>
Link to advert: viewtopic.php?t=254241
I agree to send a link to this post to the other party upon completion: Yes
My real name: James

Return to “Trader Watch”