We have introduced Topic Prefixes into the Classified Sections. When posting an item into any of these areas, you will notice an additional field at the top of the posting box. Please select one of the options when posting. We also request that sellers come back and edit their post once item is sold using the same field to indicate that the item is no longer available. (Click on the X in top right corner of this box to dismiss this announcement)

Another scamming kant

Your good and bad experiences with online community trading.

Moderator: Moderators

Forum rules
Please follow the posting template where applicable. It is also fair that you send a link to the other party to give them the right to respond to the post. NB: Keep it factual and at all costs avoid placing yourself in a position where you give cause for a defamation case to be brought against you Read this: http://avcom.co.za/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=306&t=202352. Personal attacks, name calling etc will be deleted. Basically - use this resource responsibly.
Savannah
Fuelling up
Closest Airfield: Klipriver
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Another scamming kant

Unread post by Savannah »

Item Name: another scamming puss, responding to my wanted add for a MGL V16 radio. The pictures he sent me are from Facebook MGL forum
Description:
Condition:
Reason for sale:
Price:
Payment methods: EFT, Cash, No e-Wallet
Pictures:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Tallies
Left downwind (unmanned)

Re: Another scamming kant

Unread post by Tallies »

Same Erasmus that has been scamming one of the rifle and hunting groups on FB. The ID is stolen and the real Erasmus is now aware of the situation. Ass!!!
Tallies
"Science flies you to the moon; religion flies you into buildings."- Victor Stenger (renowned contemporary physicist and philosopher)
Tristan695
Flaps set for Take off
Closest Airfield: FAWN

Unread post by Tristan695 »

I always ask simple but technical aviation related questions and that way I have easily leart its scammers..

Me:What aerie do you fly?

Scammer: I fly a Boeing 737

Me: wow,thats cool! Where you you fly from?

Scammer: I stay in P.E but fly in Krugersdorp.

Me: .....

If he does not understand basic aviation knowledge then you have your answer , besides , aviators can talk in harmony for hours.

Hope You get that V16!!

Tristan
ZU-ECT Bushbaby
Savannah
Fuelling up
Closest Airfield: Klipriver
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Savannah »

When the puss said he would break up a R20k MGL rig just to sell the radio for R3k5 I new immediatly that the game was a foot.
I strung him along with a few whatsapp calls as well. He says he stays in the Nothern Cape Danielskuil, which I Googled. With respect to the people staying there but its such a small town that the solitary horse has F%$ked off. The genius tells me he flys a kitfox out of he's farm thats why he
does not belong to a field or club.
He hope future scammers read this, WE WILL MAKE FOOLS OUT OF YOU AND HEAVEN HELP YOU IF WE CATCH YOU

Return to “Trader Watch”