ZUBJI Bushbaby 450

An informal register and background to South African aircraft. Please take the time to read the 'Before you post', or your entry could be deleted.

Moderator: Moderators

Callsign_Venom
FREDA checks
Closest Airfield: AFB Ysterplaat
Has thanked: 0

ZUBJI Bushbaby 450

Unread post by Callsign_Venom »

Aircraft: Kitplanes Bushbaby 450
Photo taken: 14.11.09
Engine: Rotaz 912 ULS
Reg: 1998
ZU-BJI
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dewald Hoffmann: @DewaldHoff
Live each day as if you have never been where you're going, and love your loved ones as if you'll never see them again.
http://imbongi.wix.com/home
tjop
Rolling

Re: ZUBJI Bushbaby 450

Unread post by tjop »

She was build by Boet Laubsher in Loeriesfontein for my late father, Paul de Vries in Prieska. I had my initial training done by Dr. Tiaan van Tonder in Kimberley on the 13th of June 1998. I could only fly vacations so I had my conversion completed by Cyril Mansell on the 10th of January 1999. I was 19 years old with 45 hours TT!!! BJI was yellow and green with red pinstripe and taildragger configured originally. I took 26 people for flips in her. Paging through my logbook brings back great memories of this little plane. My last flight before she was sold, was on the 23d of February 2000. Great to see her again!
Boet
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: ZUBJI Bushbaby 450

Unread post by Boet »

Tjoppie, jaa, bring goeie gedagtes...... Mis vir Oom Paul.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Our Register”